Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

7 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I did the Villa Park tour this morning and as everyone else in my group got stuck on the M42 it was just me and the tour guide.  She didn't think much of Gerrard either.  He cleared out most of the furniture from the manager's room in the tunnel and refused to meet with the opposition managers after the game.  I'd have thought a young manager would want to talk to as many as possible to learn what they can.  I'm sure Ferguson and Wenger always used to have a glass of wine and a chat with the opposition manager after the game.  Emery has had it all put back in.

She really said that she didn't think that much of him?

10 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Yeah the advert would go something like this “ when I looked my barber in the eye, the remit was to cover all emergency areas the red zones if you like”

Or because he's a big Phil Collins fan, have it start like the Cadburys advert and have someone with using a brush on his head. He does the drum solo and he says/sings:

I can feel you combing in my hair, tonight, oh Lord.

That's because I use Advanced Hair Studios.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Isn't going to the barber annoying enough without having a camera shoved in your face 

Even when he was a player his hair was the same for nearly 20 years, like exactly the same. Suedehead.

A bit like Djokovic, they both have a personal barber that gives them a trim every 24 hours.

• Haha 1

Â