Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I covered the failing to get promotion when I said that Lampard didn't do any better than Rowett, them going into Admin wasn't Lampard's fault, if a club was to appoint Steven Gerrard they would have to make sure they can afford it or that it's worth risk of him failing in some way.

Only joking mate , I see your point.

Edited by gwi1890

:hooray:

M88 Mansion names Steven Gerrard as brand ambassador for Qatar 2022

The English professional football manager and former player, Steven Gerrard has inked a new collaboration with an Asian online gaming platform, M88 Mansion. In this partnership, Gerrard will serve as the brand ambassador of the forthcoming FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.

The former midfielder and club Manager’s goal will advertise the firm throughout the Southeast Asian region through a variety of digital and advertising strategies initiatives.

On the partnership, Steven Gerrard, said, “I am delighted to join M88 Mansion as their brand ambassador for the World Cup. I couldn’t be more excited to share my experiences from my time on the field, especially my views and opinions to the Asian sports fans regarding the upcoming World Cup.”

https://sportsmintmedia.com/m88-mansion-names-steven-gerrard-as-brand-ambassador-for-qatar-2022/

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Cash and Kamara fell out with each other? Or with Steven?

Gerrard had a fight with a player. It comes from an unreliable source, through two separate people I rarely believe. Was thinking of ringing football insider with the scoop

• Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Adman said:

Gerrard had a fight with a player. It comes from an unreliable source, through two separate people I rarely believe. Was thinking of ringing football insider with the scoop

Do we know which player? 👀

27 minutes ago, Adman said:

I've just read that you said unreliable source. So nevermind 🤣

45 minutes ago, Adman said:

I think it would have come out when he got sacked or when results were poor and the pressure was on

I did the Villa Park tour this morning and as everyone else in my group got stuck on the M42 it was just me and the tour guide.  She didn't think much of Gerrard either.  He cleared out most of the furniture from the manager's room in the tunnel and refused to meet with the opposition managers after the game.  I'd have thought a young manager would want to talk to as many as possible to learn what they can.  I'm sure Ferguson and Wenger always used to have a glass of wine and a chat with the opposition manager after the game.  Emery has had it all put back in.

• Like 4

Â