Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

A mate of mine who follows QPR is 50% raging that Beale has walked out despite Beale pledging undying love for QPR a few days ago. 

The other 50% he is terrified that they will end up with Gerrard....

10 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

A mate of mine who follows QPR is 50% raging that Beale has walked out despite Beale pledging undying love for QPR a few days ago. 

The other 50% he is terrified that they will end up with Gerrard....

What a shit place to be.

But just remind him that if he thinks QPR have it bad, that we had both these clowns at our club at the same time.

• Haha 2

Heard him doing the voice over for a Hyundai World Cup commercial. It was supposed to sound inspirational. I don't know what they were thinking, the man always sounds like he'd much rather be anywhere else than where he currently is. Football nepotism strikes again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I just want this f***** thread to die.

I can't wait until it's no longer on the 1st page of Other football. (It was the 2nd thread on page 1 tonight.)

Lest ye forget 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Oaks said:

I did not like Steven Gerrard

I do not like thee Steven Gerrard 

You're even worse than old King Herod 

Your Villa reign is dead and buried 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

You're even worse than old King Herod 

Your Villa reign is dead and buried 

As an Irish person, i had difficulty making this rhyme

2 hours ago, YLN said:

As an Irish person, i had difficulty making this rhyme

As an English person, I'll be the first to concede that... it doesn't. 

But you try finding a rhyme for 'Gerrard'. 

Oh, hang on, I thought of one. Punt. 

On 29/11/2022 at 18:23, TheAuthority said:

I just want this f***** thread to die.

I can't wait until it's no longer on the 1st page of Other football. (It was the 2nd thread on page 1 tonight.)

Sorry i haven't been here for a while i wanted to express my dislike for Mr Gerrard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gerrard being linked with england job. Surely they wont be that desperate if southgate goes.

Wouldnt suprise me of gerrard went for the u21 job then hope he can do as southgate did being promoted to england manager to rebuild his career.

For what its worth i think Gerrard would be a disaster for england

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Gerrard being linked with england job. Surely they wont be that desperate if southgate goes.

Wouldnt suprise me of gerrard went for the u21 job then hope he can do as southgate did being promoted to england manager to rebuild his career.

For what its worth i think Gerrard would be a disaster for england

He will be favourite for it. The English media will champion it too over more qualified managers

His ego wont let him near the under 21s

I’d much rather have the honesty of Steve Bruce as England manager if you’re going by unqualified, over protected English media darlings as potential managers. Gerrard shouldn’t manage any high level club or country. The fact that he is speaks volumes about meritocracy - it’s why many elite managers won’t be English. They won’t have to work themselves up, just land the next gig.  

• Like 3

Â