Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I had a dream about Stevie G last night.

Was in a pub when he comes banging on the window outside asking me to say to his face what I've been saying online.

I shat it 

He then processed to enter the pub, get steaming drunk, and I then sat down with him and told him what I thought of him.

Shitbag me.

He's got form for chinning people in bars.

On 28/10/2022 at 20:40, mjmooney said:

Digne tweeted the most positive thanks and best wishes message to Gerrard. 

I think he's been getting shit from The Everton fans since he left so maybe a bit of trolling? 

On 30/10/2022 at 00:51, Zatman said:

mm it is, why do we only have one winger in the squad? Why do we have a finished Coutinho in the team? Many more examples, this scumbag put us back a year

We were 12 points ahead of Newcastle last December

We were crap before he came and we are crap now. Hopefully the new manager will get rid of the weak links and sort it out. There has been a soft under-belly at Villa for far too long. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

We were crap before he came and we are crap now. Hopefully the new manager will get rid of the weak links and sort it out. There has been a soft under-belly at Villa for far too long. 

You are correct. We were five points clear of Newcastle, on ten points from eleven games having lost five games on the bounce when Deano was sacked. We had lost to Southampton 1-0, and looked pretty clueless. So you could say nothing has really changed in 12 months, and maybe the troubles go deeper than the manager alone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilS said:

You are correct. We were five points clear of Newcastle, on ten points from eleven games having lost five games on the bounce when Deano was sacked. We had lost to Southampton 1-0, and looked pretty clueless. So you could say nothing has really changed in 12 months, and maybe the troubles go deeper than the manager alone.

Newcastle won 1 of the first 20 games last season

A lot has changed, we were well in a moment to finish ahead of them

On 31/10/2022 at 19:37, Zatman said:

Newcastle won 1 of the first 20 games last season

A lot has changed, we were well in a moment to finish ahead of them

Yes they have improved massively after hiring an excellent manager we have stagnated after hiring a rookie one. 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes it was a bit of sarcasm in that because their were a few on here that didn't rate Eddie Howe. I always did. 

He had just been relegated to be fair so I don't think it was that harsh to sit on the fence about him at the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes they have improved massively after hiring an excellent manager we have stagnated after hiring a rookie one. 

or they were just never that bad anyway they just replaced a **** terrible manager with a much better one whereas we didnt 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

or they were just never that bad anyway they just replaced a **** terrible manager with a much better one whereas we didnt 

Gerrard turned down Newcastle as well so imagine what would have happened if he went there. Sean Longstaff and his moments of magic

9 hours ago, Pinebro said:

He had just been relegated to be fair so I don't think it was that harsh to sit on the fence about him at the time.

Yes but all mangers eventually have failures and that's discounting everything he did prior to that for Bournemouth.

10 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes but all mangers eventually have failures and that's discounting everything he did prior to that for Bournemouth.

Should have mentioned this when we were linked with Sean Dyche :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Will his ego let him take a step down and manage in the championship? I think he should consider this as will rebuild him career. Cant see him getting another premier league job unless its to a newly promoted side

Solskjaer did a shit job at Cardiff and somehow ended up at United

When Klopps replacement fails they will shout for Gerrard. The new Souness

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Solskjaer did a shit job at Cardiff and somehow ended up at United

I would live it if Gerarrd took that job. He could make then a bottom 12 club. Funny alot of my scouse mates so its the clubs and players fault not gerrards for his failure here. They really are a deluded bunch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

There will definitely be a media campaign to get him the job when it's available. I would love to see him destroy Liverpool with his turgid football and horrendous tactics. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Will his ego let him take a step down and manage in the championship? I think he should consider this as will rebuild him career. Cant see him getting another premier league job unless its to a newly promoted side

IMHO he will go back to Scotland,where he is a hero beating the shit out of Dumbarton,Dunfermiln,Ayr,etc etc etc.Really show his class.  

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He will succeed Klopp.

You should know this by now.

• Haha 1

Â