Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Off the pitch things are going well.   The investment in infrastructure.  Womens Team, The Academy.

I think on paper we have a decent squad of players to get us playing front foot fast paced football.

The only thing holding us back is the Manager and coaching.

Simple decision really.

• Thanks 1

Genuinely curious to see what the SG supporters have to say after that.

The man himself is saying the players are good enough.

The narrow formation he chose obviously wasn't working.

The only excuse left is that he's the least bad option available, and that's pretty much defending the indefensible at this point.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bardell says fans of other teams are telling him that we are the worst team to watch 😳

It's true. The joy has been taken away. Struggle to get animated when we score or concede right now. I know I'm not alone and it's on Gerrard. 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bardell says fans of other teams are telling him that we are the worst team to watch 😳

We could have told him that already. He makes Bruce and McLeish look like Bielsa breakneck style

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We are. Reminds me of McLeish now - dour defensive football creating very little, drawing a lot but also not winning very much. McLeish had a significantly worse squad though.

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Especially last weekend after the Citeh UTD. Match before our atrocity against Leeds 🤢… 

Â