Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

I mean he’s obviously out, but I don’t think the Chelsea and Fulham games were the problem. Both unlucky in their own ways (Chelsea good performance, Fulham terrible refereeing).

I was much more frustrated with him in the previous games.

If he goes now, I’ll give him credit for at least not turning on the fans. I think he’s a decent enough man, just not ready for this kind of job (and doubt he ever will be).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

I mean he’s obviously out, but I don’t think the Chelsea and Fulham games were the problem. Both unlucky in their own ways (Chelsea good performance, Fulham terrible refereeing).

I was much more frustrated with him in the previous games.

If he goes now, I’ll give him credit for at least not turning on the fans. I think he’s a decent enough man, just not ready for this kind of job (and doubt he ever will be).

You can't honestly think the referee was the reason we didn't win tonight?

We've created nothing, given them the space of the pitch whilst looking completely clueless for 90 minutes. Poor refereeing decisions but not the deciding factor tonight.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

There is still 3/4 of the season to go. 

We're still only 6 points of top half. 

Get a proper manager in place and there's still plenty of time to turn this around into a half decent season. 

Every further match he's here is a game placing us in serious danger of relegation. 

Newcastle were in a worse position than us last year and they turned it around nicely. 

• Like 1

Â