Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

If he's still here tomorrow afternoon for the first time I'll be seriously worried about the people running the club. Nothing personal, but Gerrard is a very poor manager. His coaching team is also totally inept.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

It wasn't, but at 1-0 it just ruined the game. I don't think that was a 3-0 game.

I don't think we could have really complained if Fulham were winning 3-0 at half time

• Like 1

Said he should have gone start of last month, club deserve what they’re getting for not making a f**king decision when they should have and now we have embarrassed ourselves!!!!!!!! So much … this hurts and im not saying gerrard out because i said it SO BLOODY LONG AGO!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

If he's still here tomorrow afternoon for the first time I'll be seriously worried about the people running the club. Nothing personal, but Gerrard is a very poor manager. His coaching team is also totally inept.

I didn't notice until the commentators pointed it out, but none of them talk to each other.  They're all sitting there like zombies.

1 minute ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Can we move this thread to other football even though he's still manager?  I don't even want to see his name on the list of threads.

But then you'll have to see the likes of Leon **** Bailey instead 

The Emi Martinez interview where he says Beale did all the talking and all the coaching is very telling. We currently have the Ex Blackpool manager in that role, with Mcfee buzzing around just looking like he wants to be involved. 

Gerrard has also been sometimes slighly sometimes very clearly throwing the players under for sometime. He wasnt the right choice and someone at the club needs to grow some balls to get rid. 

• Like 2

The amount of bedwetting in this thread... It's great to see it. I was bedwetting when he got the job. Bedwetting back in April as well.

So glad to see all the bedwetters united now. Anyone up for changing the name of the club?

Feels so good to wake up soaked in my own urine and know that I'm not alone

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, andym said:

Ultimately it's not a surprise is it?

He came in and was immediately saying Beale does all the tactics and coaching and it would take him 15 years to become as good on the training ground as him.

So basically we have been paying millions for someone to speak well at press conferences. 

If you are a player, surely you are looking at that and wondering, and after this summer, you are basically thinking 'we are now being coached by the former Blackpool manager'. Not exactly inspiring to them is it.

Beale leaving was an enormous blow. Clearly he was running the show. Massive balls up by the club.

Just now, Nicho said:

The Emi Martinez interview where he says Beale did all the talking and all the coaching is very telling. We currently have the Ex Blackpool manager in that role, with Mcfee buzzing around just looking like he wants to be involved. 

Gerrard has also been sometimes slighly sometimes very clearly throwing the players under for sometime. He wasnt the right choice and someone at the club needs to grow some balls to get rid. 

I said several months ago. The brainlets have changed their tune now.

I don't think it would be good for anyone for him to lead the team out at Villa Park on Sunday.

I include Steven Gerrard in that, I've said it before, but this is the first time in football he's failed. Since he was 13 or 14, he's been a brilliant player, a captain, an international, a European Cup winner, Champion at Rangers, twenty odd years of pretty much consistent success - he looks like he hasn't got a clue how to deal with failure and I'm not sure he'll ever quite recover.

• Like 2

Â