The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

8 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Apologies that I haven’t checked all 26 pages but the BBC and a lot of the papers are mentioning Kasper Hjulmand, who is apparently admired by Lange.

Is there some reason why no one is discussing him in this thread?

Has been mentioned. Unlikely if Denmark qualify for the World Cup

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Apologies that I haven’t checked all 26 pages but the BBC and a lot of the papers are mentioning Kasper Hjulmand, who is apparently admired by Lange.

Is there some reason why no one is discussing him in this thread?

Maybe because he's a nobody that no one has heard of. Just a thought.

If Lange is here long term, and from what we are hearing Villa are going down the data analytics route big time, it will be an appointment of someone who works within that structure. Questions will be asked to the new man as to why the best hasn’t been got out of Bailey and Buendia specifically and what they would do to remedy it . Hassenhutl would not be a bad shout to work within a structure like ours. We can’t spend our way out of this. We have good players. I think he’s a fantastic coach.

5 minutes ago, macandally said:

So 28 pages and the only hope I have is that none of the managers mentioned (bar Favre) is the next Villa Manager.

Frankly, under whelming. 

Fonseca, Potter and Hassenhuttl

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo

I think the new manager will be announced tomorrow,the board already have someone lined up,that someone will be currently unemployed therefore avoiding any compensation,so take your pick from any bloke out of a job,we just missed out on Conte.

3 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Maybe because he's a nobody that no one has heard of. Just a thought.

Right, he’s manager of Denmark’s national team and has a phenomenal record of success with them. 

If that’s your definition of a “nobody” I’m suspecting a touch of xenophobia is creeping in. 🙂

Just now, PieFacE said:

Stevie G would be "interesting". I have never seen Rangers play so know nothing about he plays, but he's done well there by all accounts. 

Scottish football is a fairly low bar, but Rodgers rehabilitated his career there and hasn't done too badly at Leceister but he did have pedigree before he went to Rangers