Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, romavillan said:

The owners know Smith wanted a 6, they tried to sign 3 different ones, surely they can see we're missing precisely that over a series of games. 

Freak goal, Smith put the right shape out, they've shat themselves and no-one wants the ball. 

I was at VP Sunday and I noticed how much Marv hides when our defence has the ball, literally does everything he can to get himself right behind the player closing down our defender so he doesn’t have to take the ball. 

anyone still think it’s a good job we didn’t sign ward prouse? Our summer business looks more pathetic with each game we play

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

The owners know Smith wanted a 6, they tried to sign 3 different ones, surely they can see we're missing precisely that over a series of games. 

Freak goal, Smith put the right shape out, they've shat themselves and no-one wants the ball. 

If Smith gets sacked before the chance to fix things in Jan it's criminal

Cant agree

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is Optimistic.

I'd bite your hands off to stay 15th right now.

so disappointed with the performances, especially after the 2 decent victories against everton and man united. We should have got anguissa in the summer, that was the big signing we needed imo. midfield would be so much better with him in it. or the lad that went to spurs who we were after. criminal that we didnt get another midfielder in, especially when we dont know why sanson isnt playing etc

In 2020 we played 32 matches, won 12, drew 7, lost 13, goals for 44, goals against 45 with a return of 43 points.

In 2021 we have so far played 34.5 matches: won 11, drawn 6, lost 17.5, goals for 41, goals against 52 with a return of 39 points.

This is not a sudden run of poor form.  We've been this bad since January.

Edited by allani
  • Like 1