Pre-match thread

Tomaszk

At least the front 3 is decent. Well perhaps not Ollie but he's just got to work hard today and see what happens.

You all tell me Buendia is god like player on the right.....so let's see what he does.

Very excited to see Bailey. He'll start flagging by hour mark so just have to hope El Ghazi can be lively when he comes on.

Sort of attacking formation people have waited all season to see anyway.

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Why do we leak so much? Or do all clubs have this? Because the Twitter "rumours" almost always turn out to be correct.

so weird, we usually find out about player injuries from Twitter rather than the club and Dean which really gives you no faith in whatever Dean says in any press conference.

Praying that Bailey and Buendia can inspire because a 3-man midfield containing Ramsey and Nakamba doesn't fill me with confidence. I like JJ but at the moment games tend to pass him by and with Marvelous you know what you're going to get and it's not always great. A lot of emphasis on McGinn to have a good game in there.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think it was said Doug has a knock, Ings apparently out for a few weeks as wasn't training on Friday.

Its a pity Ings is injured, I really wanted to see Deano make the decision to drop one of Ings and Ollie as opposed to injury forcing the decision

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Doesn't have to be a fall out. Deano is clearly under massive pressure and it is great to see him react

Depends if it’s the right reaction, for me Mings is the better defender over Hause, so it’s a reaction I’d rather have not seen lol. 

Honestly, Danny Ings being out may be the bit of luck we need as we can now play Buendia in his proper position on the right of a front 3. 

Very odd about Tyrone though. Big call, the sort that can backfire massively.

Hope it comes off.

Just now, Steero113 said:

Honestly, Danny Ings being out may be the bit of luck we need as we can now play Buendia in his proper position on the right of a front 3. 

Very odd about Tyrone though. Big call, the sort that can backfire massively.

Hope it comes off.

Why couldn’t we play Buendia in his correct position when Ings was fit?