Pre-match thread

Tomaszk

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I havent seen West Ham all season but with all of the hype on here this week i assume I will see a team that is possibly the greatest in world football. 

Shocked to find they arent running away with the title 

They top the league in how can X team be used to undermine the current manager

Edited by The_Steve
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There are a number of question marks and criticisms of our 3-5-2/5-3-2, but probably the most important one today is the effect it'll have on the stadium if it's announced as the way we're playing at 15:30. 

imagine that the atmosphere will be very tense if 3 center backs are announced in the XI

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

A.Ramsey, Carney, C.Archer, Davis & T.Iroegbunam arent in the u23 squad for the match today......

Maybe 3 losses on the spin just has me delirious but I'd honestly start Iroegbunam if Luiz is out. Why not.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Seems Mings may well have been dropped with Hause coming in. I hope that is as a 2 alongside Konsa and not a 3 with Tuenzebe.

What makes you say that? Mings is class in the air. I would be surprised if he were dropped for this game. I would be tempted to play him and Hause in a two.

3 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Also that luiz and ings have picked up late knocks

Interesting, then this.

Emi

Cash Konsa Hause Young

McGinn Carney

JPB.     Ramsey.   Bailey

Watkins

Sanson for Carney if he's fit.

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I havent seen West Ham all season but with all of the hype on here this week i assume I will see a team that is possibly the greatest in world football. 

Shocked to find they arent running away with the title 

I dont think its that at all. Its just the fact that they are a tall strong physical side, strong in the area we are weak. 

35 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

imagine that the atmosphere will be very tense if 3 center backs are announced in the XI

I’m guessing toxic ? Hope you are not disappointed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smg said:

I’m guessing toxic ? Hope you are not disappointed.

If he continues with the system I think a large number of folks will lose faith (I was going to say that vs Arsenal). I don't believe we have the players to play that formation more than 1/2 games in a row 

8 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

If he continues with the system I think a large number of folks will lose faith (I was going to say that vs Arsenal). I don't believe we have the players to play that formation more than 1/2 games in a row 

It's not systems that fans lose faith over, it's results. If we play 3 centre- halves and win, who really cares ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It's not systems that fans lose faith over, it's results. If we play 3 centre- halves and win, who really cares ?

I think it's a lot to do with the performance levels with the system and the team looking disjointed

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Loads of rumours that Mings has been dropped. I’d be amazed, he’s not having a great season so far but don’t think he’s been that bad. I still think him and Konsa are the first choice pairing. 

doesnt make sense to me, yeah Mings hasnt exactly been great, but he hasnt been any worse on the whole than some of the others, there are a couple of players i would drop before Mings tbh.

• Like 1