Austin MacPhee

Strog

The Luiz, Digne, Coutinho, and Cash cluster **** of a free kick at the end should be enough for him to be shown the door. 

WDFAFC and we let other teams score at will from them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Bloated coaching set up at this club right now. At least a couple should be let go. Possibly MacPhee and Danks for starters. 

Gary Mc is the worst. Was a shit coach when he was here 10 years ago and hasn't got better

I've seen folk say that apparently the head coach/manager has more of an input on defensive set pieces as they'll have more of an ideology in terms of the type of marking they want to use, so he possibly deserves some slack if that's the case as we definitely do so differently to when Smith was in the job.

There does seem to be at least one ridiculous attacking set piece per game at the moment though.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, May-Z said:

The Luiz, Digne, Coutinho, and Cash cluster **** of a free kick at the end should be enough for him to be shown the door. 

My God, that was embarrassing.

On 20/08/2022 at 16:56, May-Z said:

Remind me what WDFAFC stands for again.

23 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Remind me what WDFAFC stands for again.

We do **** all from corners. 

Don't worry...the Villa players will aim to remind you of that around 5 times per game.

• Thanks 1

We might be better off just letting Coutinho, Bailey or even Digne shoot from distance with some of these free kicks, they both have previous form for scoring from them. At the moment teams must just presume we are going to try some elaborate set piece from them as we rarely shoot and are on their toes.

Â