Increasing Club Revenue

hippo

4 hours ago, CVByrne said:

This new deal for £20m a season and the new Adidas deal. We are really getting going on the increased revenue. Keep it up Heck keep it up. What's next? I think we have filmed this season? I think sell it for a documentary ?

Sell that to Comcast/Sky maybe if we get CL? 🤔 

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

It's weird because for a few matches in certain countries we won't be able to have Betano on the shirt.  I guess there is still enough value for them to pay £20m a year.

Aren't they officially the main sponsors for the UEFA Euro Championships in the summer?  Which does make me question why it's OK for UEFA to use them and yet not clubs in UEFA competitions...  I can't believe that the Betano element of all the Euros branding is blocked in those countries where gambling sites aren't permitted on shirts - but maybe they are doing that.

On 22/04/2024 at 19:14, andycv said:

It really is - and I think I expect 3 more deals - sleeve; training kit and kit supplier.  And likely big numbers associated with those too.

Comcast have done some clever things with sponsorship of different elements of the stadium (and surrounding infrastructure) in Philadelphia - I think we'll see a few unexpected deals come to fruition in the coming months as we adopt a similar model here.  I think the guys at Atairos were probably involved whilst still at Comcast and obviously Heck will have seen this first hand too.

• Like 3

Can see renaming of parts of the ground, the doug Ellis stand probably being the first to be sponsored and renamed.

Potential for 3 of the 4 sides to be seperate sponsored ( obvs not the holte end) 

Generating an extra couple million at least, per stand per year would seem easily achieved if we remain in Europe.

31 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

New sleeve sponsor next season.

Wow.  That is exciting.  Doubling plus all existing sponsorship deals - and more sponsors to come by the sound of it.  Fair play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

Can see renaming of parts of the ground, the doug Ellis stand probably being the first to be sponsored and renamed.

Potential for 3 of the 4 sides to be seperate sponsored ( obvs not the holte end) 

Generating an extra couple million at least, per stand per year would seem easily achieved if we remain in Europe.

The Dunkin’ Donuts Doug Ellis stand with D🍩ug Ellis stand in big neon 😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Doubled from what, do we have numbers on the last deals? 

And is that even comparable to any of the “big 6” deals 

It was pitiful before.

For example, front of shirt went up from £8m to £20m.

Lowest of Bix 6 are spurs at £40m...some others at over £60m

1 minute ago, Czarnikjak said:

It was pitiful before.

For example, front of shirt went up from £8m to £20m.

Lowest of Bix 6 are spurs at £40m...some others at over £60m

Oooofff, so double isn’t that impressive.. but still, better than before 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

It's ****ing well impressive mate. You can't expect to jump up to the numbers the current top 6 get when they've been cemented there for a number of years.

Different context, I was more thinking of Heck statement that “we are ready to kicking their door down”… if we still half of the lowest big six income, the statement wasn’t as impressive as it was implying.

But that statement aside, I’m still impressed that we’ve doubled our sponsorship income. Getting closer

Edited by CarryOnVilla

16 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Oooofff, so double isn’t that impressive.. but still, better than before 

You're the guy that wins a billion pounds on the lottery but is **** off he didn't win two billion.

• Haha 1

You can’t downplay what he’s done on the commercial side and getting Adidas on board in world record time. Yes, there was strong following wind provided by Emery and Nas but these sponsors still need to be found, relationships developed, huge contracts agreed and ultimately signed up very quickly. Heck has done that very professionally with minimum fuss.

However…. There are still two huge elephants in the room.

1 - The Crest. Hopefully he has been wise enough to listen and pivot. If he presents that drop shadow rubbish after all the noise after the leak in January he’s never going to fully recover with a lot of the fanbase. That might not matter in the short/medium term as long as the revenue keeps rolling in.

2 - Season Ticket Price increases. How much are they going up and is it within a range that’s acceptable to the majority of the fan base. 

The next month will be huge for his standing with the fan base. 

Edited by DakotaVilla

New brand launch 'in a few weeks'. Wasn't it in a few weeks at Christmas? 

New brand launch D'reckly.

Â