Derby County

MaVilla

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

And there's still more punishment to come for their creative accounting practices.

Meanwhile, Manchester United have a debt in excess of £443m, wanted to join a breakaway European Super League and sit happily near the top of the Premier League, with a season of CL football to look forward to as well.

Football is great.

The EFL have a lot to answer for. 

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

Derby's treatment of Keogh was a disgrace. Glad he won the case. 

Worst part was they kept the 2 drivers on the books because they had sell on value. Doubt they got much for the one they sold 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Worst part was they kept the 2 drivers on the books because they had sell on value. Doubt they got much for the one they sold 

They’re both shite, particularly Mason Bennett, Lampard started  him against us in the playoff final and I’ve never been happier to see someone in the opposition lineup.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Didn't spend the evening together though the whole squad was out getting pissed on an all dayer. Come off it man. Derby were wrong to sack him and congrats on the £2m payday but there's no need to talk shit.

He was a 30 year old club captain getting steaming on an all day session and got into the car with lads who he knew were also steaming.

Just admit you **** up.

On 30/09/2021 at 09:50, Zatman said:

Rooney is doing a good job

I totally rate him. He has enough money, don't need to put himself through this shit, but stays in the job. Many other managers with less money than Rooney would have walked away defo.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I totally rate him. He has enough money, don't need to put himself through this shit, but stays in the job. Many other managers with less money than Rooney would have walked away defo.

Others like Lampard, Gerrard, Ole got handed golden jobs. Rooney actually has to work in his job

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Others like Lampard, Gerrard, Ole got handed golden jobs. Rooney actually has to work in his job

Lampard did a season at Derby, Ole did Some seasons at Molde and I wouldn’t call Rangers a golden job.

I agree with hour point that he doesn’t have an easy job though.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Didn't spend the evening together though the whole squad was out getting pissed on an all dayer. Come off it man. Derby were wrong to sack him and congrats on the £2m payday but there's no need to talk shit.

He was a 30 year old club captain getting steaming on an all day session and got into the car with lads who he knew were also steaming.

Just admit you **** up.

He isn't exactly denying it mate. He also did face troubles as a consequence so no need to get more on his back imo.

2 hours ago, AXD said:

Lampard did a season at Derby, Ole did Some seasons at Molde and I wouldn’t call Rangers a golden job.

Lampard had a big budget at Derby, Gerrard at Rangers as well and Ole in the Norweigan league had access to United loans and a big budget owner too 

12 hours ago, AXD said:

Molde, in a Norwegian context, is like managing PSG. 

• Like 1

Â