Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

If you view it on YouTube you Can see the weird bits, probably 2 minutes of mumbling and 20 minutes of the coming soon holding image. 

Why did they keep talking into the laptop when the camera was to the side of them?

Possibly the most amateurish thing I've ever seen.  Even the "professional" tried to say something then went err err errr, forgotten the word. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Well, it's 11pm. Nothing is worth this weird YouTube bollocks so I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll find out in the morning he's signed for Rushden & Diamonds instead.

As soon as you left the stream came on.

Update: Leon Bailey is having some complications at the airport. 

11 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why are some dissing Bailey’s dad all Of a sudden as a potential trouble maker ? @JAMAICAN-VILLAN explained the relationship and offered his reassurances … Club wouldn’t sign him if they thought it would be a derisive move ! 

I don't think Brits are used to this kind of dealing or situation, well not in Football anyway.

Remember he has his own academy, and is trying to promote Jamaican Football and footballers.

For example, Eddie Hearn with Matchroom boxing, alot of people hate him for being a " salesman ' and/or media character, as well though so probably a terrible example. lol

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why are some dissing Bailey’s dad all Of a sudden as a potential trouble maker ? @JAMAICAN-VILLAN explained the relationship and offered his reassurances … Club wouldn’t sign him if they thought it would be a derisive move ! 

Its known he forced Bailey not to play for Jamaica unless one of his brothers from Austrian 2nd division reserve team got a call up 

Saw the link to the YouTube press conference. Tuned in and saw two middle aged blokes trying to work a laptop on an old wooden desk. I was expecting a slick set up and then realised this presser isn’t in any way official. 

Now there’s 2k Villa fans waiting for this shambles to begin going nuts in the online chat. Couldn’t make this up. I’m waiting for George Weah’s cousin to turn up next. 

Edited by roonst83

Â