Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

"What are your strengths?"

"I'm very strong."

The man has put the poor feckers on the spot ffs 🤣. How awkward and uncomfortable was the sister?

He could have just come on, and apologised for the delay, explained why, and then said they'll try to get going as soon as possible. Lol. 🤦🏿

FYI, My mom and Dad still do awkward shite like that to me, whenever I see them...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jono62 said:

Yeah. He mentioned about his Phoenix side might play the villa academy. 

Would be very good bonding between the two organisations for potential stars of the future

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

This is the weirdest few days in Villa history

I can’t believe that Purslow, who comes across as completely in control of everything has allowed everything to play out as it has. With both Jack situation and Bailey announcement, the live streaming of Jack and Lange’s private conversations on the field etc being linked to our ex Promotion winning players. Everything is so odd.

Come on Corporate Comms, take some control.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The man has put the poor feckers on the spot ffs 🤣. How awkward and uncomfortable was the sister?

He could have just come on, and apologised for the delay, explained why, and then said they'll try to get going as soon as possible. Lol. 🤦🏿

FYI, My mom and Dad still do awkward shite like that to me, whenever I see them...

Yeah, but also it's nice that he wants to introduce them too.

Awkward perhaps, but seemingly well meaning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm wondering if as a part of signing, Villa have offered to help with his Dad's academy/players or something?

What some might view as " annoying " and/or dodgy, I deduce they view as trying to bring everybody up with them ( Jamaicans ).

Ah fair play. It’s just so different to anything we’re used to and the club have left him to it. Not one Villa rep anything to do with it or plugging it. 

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I don't think people realise what an immensely monumental and proud moment/move this will be for Leon, his family, and other connected Jamaicans.

It's absolutely incredible for them. But it is humorous to watch this presser considering what else is happening in the world of Villa.

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

I think we all know where our pre-season training camp is going to be next summer.

better start saving...be a hell of an away day that

Â