Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

5 hours ago, Farlz said:

Is he due a rest because of the Gold Cup or is it expected for him to play a part against Sevilla? 

He didn't play in the last 2 games of the gold Cup, so hopefully a short rest and hes available for Sevilla.

5 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I can't believe we've pulled this off and actually got someone I wanted from seasons ago. I had been shouting for  Ince our arrival back in the prem to get this guy so I'm am absolutely over the moon by this signing.

Honestly don’t think signing Tom Ince is going to impress and keep Jack here. Could be wrong though. 

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

**** me he looks good, surprised man Shitty haven't tried to sign him as well.

i think the debate with bailey isnt his ability, its his consistency, apparently he is prone to being world class one week, average for a couple of weeks, and absent for a week.

Hopefully we can help him develop that consistency.

Edited by MaVilla

Glancing through some footage, I suspect Bailey can be what I was hoping Adama Traore would be for the Villa. Strong, dribbly, explosive speed merchant with an eye for a goal. Only also rather consistently good. Is it too much to hope for?

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i think the debate with bailey isnt his ability, its his consistency, apparently he is prone to being world class one week, average for a couple of weeks, and absent for a week.

Hopefully we can help him develop that consistency.

So, he's a Dalian Atkinson clone, because that's exactly how I remember Dalian.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve spent the morning trying to see what the reaction is like across rival fan bases on us signing Bailey. (I’m bored).

It’s extremely positive. Most can’t believe we managed it whilst others think we’ll challenge for the top 4 next season if we keep Grealish. 

NSWE are making waves. 

Doing the Lord's work!! :P

If you could snip some comments and post them....that would be next level!!! :)

Â