Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

One part I like about this signing is that I think it's going to make Bertrand Traore up his game. He'll now know if he wants to get into the team, he'll have to displace one of Leon or Emi, and he'll need to be consistent to hold it down. With all due love and respect for them, it just wasn't the same with Anwar and Trez. He kinda got in the team by default really.

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m lazy so can someone tell me how Baileys stats compare to Sancho? Same league and all that. 

Last league season:

Sancho 19 goal involvements in 26 games

Bailey 17 goal involvements in 30 games

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, burchy said:

Shall I blurr the images, will that help?

Offensively I think their on par, but Sanchos probably the better player (at the moment). Still excited to see what Bailey can do in this league. 

Thanks mate.. appreciate the effort 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, burchy said:

Shall I blurr the images, will that help?

Offensively I think their on par, but Sanchos probably the better player (at the moment). Still excited to see what Bailey can do in this league. 

So potentially we have bought Sancho but with a £50m discount, if we develop him properly and he develops himself too?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

So potentially we have bought Sancho but with a £50m discount, if we develop him properly and he develops himself too?

I think you would also have to say when comparing that Sancho was playing in a better team.  

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

We have a nice gallery of players who have either been here already or been signed and progressed under the current management and coaching system. Bailey will be a better player after a year or two with us, I have little doubt about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think you would also have to say when comparing that Sancho was playing in a better team.  

So basically he’s miles better than Sancho and we’re gonna win the league. Thanks Sid, top man. 

Â