Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

21 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Some comments from the Leverkusen forum:

Hopefully there will be a premium on the 35 million for our best scorrer. Otherwise they knock out huge sums of money for players who can only walk halfway straight ahead.
If you want to have breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
In sporting terms, of course, a relegation - I hope, in his interest, he has agreed a low release clause. I don't think he wants to be in the championship in 2024. Mr Bailey will not take part in a European Cup match for the next few years. Mam can also go straight to Qatar or China.

It will be difficult to replace him - I hope the sum is completely reinvested.

PS Of course, it could have been worse in terms of sport - at least not at Arsenal.

But it's awesome that it didn't even turn out to be at least Tottenham or Everton. Aston Villa is such a blatant descent from a sporting point of view. From a club with CL ambitions to Aston Villa ... shows how important the Bundesliga is. He really wants to draw attention to himself in the Premier League for other top clubs in England.

AVFC

If you want to have breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen. 

Nah I actually prefer “prepared”. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Some comments from the Leverkusen forum:

Hopefully there will be a premium on the 35 million for our best scorrer. Otherwise they knock out huge sums of money for players who can only walk halfway straight ahead.
If you want to have breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
In sporting terms, of course, a relegation - I hope, in his interest, he has agreed a low release clause. I don't think he wants to be in the championship in 2024. Mr Bailey will not take part in a European Cup match for the next few years. Mam can also go straight to Qatar or China.

It will be difficult to replace him - I hope the sum is completely reinvested.

PS Of course, it could have been worse in terms of sport - at least not at Arsenal.

But it's awesome that it didn't even turn out to be at least Tottenham or Everton. Aston Villa is such a blatant descent from a sporting point of view. From a club with CL ambitions to Aston Villa ... shows how important the Bundesliga is. He really wants to draw attention to himself in the Premier League for other top clubs in England.

It's hardly surprising. Most English football fans haven't seen what's going on yet.  German fans won't have a clue. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

A nonce and an anti-vaxxer, classy. 

Well I think the point is they’re a great club shooting down super **** fast. They’re just constantly reminding me of villa. We just intersect at random parts of our history but more or less go through the same shit. 

14 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I meant their fanbase.

cant stand their fans. actually in my experience i've actually found liverpool fans more pleasant...that's saying something

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I love it when we sign players from clubs where their fans think he’s too good for us

this...seems other teams fans are more excited than us! seen stuff like "villa will get over grealish leaving quickly then"

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

cant stand their fans. actually in my experience i've actually found liverpool fans more pleasant...that's saying something

Hey dude, you just Liverpool and pleasant in the same sentence, just wanted to point that out just incase you pressing the wrong buttons.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I love it when we sign players from clubs where their fans think he’s too good for us

Honestly the last time I can remember experiencing that was probably Milner... and that was only in the eyes of people who knew what they were looking at. Know what you mean though 

55 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

My goodness, playing those deluded reds in semi finals and going to Anfield never met such a horrible bunch of morons in my life. 

23 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

My goodness, playing those deluded reds in semi finals and going to Anfield never met such a horrible bunch of morons in my life. 

Is the correct answer. 

• Like 1

Â