Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

7 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Carlton Cole was slagging off Leon Bailey on Talksport earlier saying "I'm not even sure he's good enough to make Leverkusen's starting eleven."

The guy on with Danny Kelly now just said pretty much the exact same thing.

But, as we all know, if this was Bailey to any of the 'Sky Six' clubs, they'd be heralding him as the best thing since sliced bread...

Can guarantee like many of us, Cole has never seen Bailey play.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Cole has got a point. Bailey only played 40 games for Leverkusen last season, scoring 15 goals.

It's the quality of research that really sets talkSPORT apart from the rest.

Carthorse Cole knows sh*t

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Carlton Cole was slagging off Leon Bailey on Talksport earlier saying "I'm not even sure he's good enough to make Leverkusen's starting eleven."

The guy on with Danny Kelly now just said pretty much the exact same thing.

But, as we all know, if this was Bailey to any of the 'Sky Six' clubs, they'd be heralding him as the best thing since sliced bread...

Wasnt he their best player?

I remember when City signed de Bruyne and Adrian Durham was going mental about the £50m fee and how he hadn't done it at Chelsea etc. They're absolute whoppers. The views are that dumb at times you can't tell what is just their stupidity or what is set-up to get a reaction/calls. Durham was 100% scathing with the de Bruyne signing though. 

Meat and potato pie headed prick. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It always amazes me that people listen to talkSPORT. It’s absolute garbage. 

It's utter trash. Bunch of wind-up merchants riling people into calling in.

In my defence, it was more of something sport related to listen to while out on a walk (I'd gone through all the Villa themed podcasts for the week)

40 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It always amazes me that people listen to talkSPORT. It’s absolute garbage. 

I don't listen to TalkSport for the inside word, they know about as much as everyone else does. F-all.... Once you put that aside I quite enjoy certain shows on TS. Some of the caller's are good value, especially on the Sportsbar. That keeps me entertained while I work (here in Oz).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

It's utter trash. Bunch of wind-up merchants riling people into calling in.

In my defence, it was more of something sport related to listen to while out on a walk (I'd gone through all the Villa themed podcasts for the week)

We're slightly off topic but Jamie O'Hara was on the other day spouting utter bollocks about us and I very nearly called in. Only thing that stopped me was I was driving and didn't have my hands free set up 🤣

• Haha 1

Â