Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Seriously imagine being a premier league opposition seeing the 3 or buendia, grealish and Bailey interchanging wondering who to double up on, whilst trying to make sure Watkins ain't breaking for space all at the same time Copa America Argentina GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

Seriously imagine being a premier league opposition seeing the 3 or buendia, grealish and Bailey interchanging wondering who to double up on, whilst trying to make sure Watkins ain't breaking for space all at the same time Copa America Argentina GIF

I’ve just come

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, av1 said:

He scores a goal at the start of that video when he points both fingers at his temple.

Just to put to bed any conspiracy theories about the social media emoji earlier. 

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

El Ghazi did create a fair few chances. Its not his fault several times instead of hitting it first time Traore came bajc inside, or Luiz missed it. He was unlucky to not have a number of assists this year. Last year he had 5 in about 5 games more minutes. So whilst Bailey is obviously a huge upgrade I don't think you can say el ghazi is uncreative. 

You can say that about any creative players.  Bailey might have had 20 assists but for others squandering them. 

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

There hasn't been a link to the player that hasn't been a single, one off spurious "report" from 2 months ago?

No reported interest, no indication from management that its an area of the pitch we are looking at, no percy, no reliable source of any kind. 

It's as much of a fantasy as the above gif is. 

What do you mean, fantasy? I can see it happening!

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm so excited about this possibly spurious link that now nothing less than signing him will do.

I've gone from 0 to 100 on this in the space of 2 hours.

As I don't pay any attention to The Bundesliga, European Cup Competitions or Jamaican football, I had never even heard of him till about 6 hours ago, but not I'd be happy for us to slam down our entire remaining transfer budget. 

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

As I don't pay any attention to The Bundesliga, European Cup Competitions or Jamaican football, I had never even heard of him till about 6 hours ago, but not I'd be happy for us to slam down our entire remaining transfer budget. 

I dont pay attention to those leagues either but surely you still must have heard of him he is quite a big name tbf Chelsea,Man Utd And Arsenal were heavily linked with him especially the latter

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

'Goal probability' seems like a fun stat. 

Kind of makes me want someone to run the numbers on Hutton's finest hour. 

Goal probability is just another name for xG. It's just presented as a percentage rather than a decimal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You would be surprised how many on here dont pay attention to ANY football..they live in their own fantasy fifa football bubble.

He's started liking IG posts about him joining, but so did Pape Sarr...

Edit: jumped the gun, post I referenced was showing posts he has been tagged in. NOT his likes. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

35 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You can say that about any creative players.  Bailey might have had 20 assists but for others squandering them. 

Sure, but saying el ghazi didn't create anything is disingenuous. 

Bailey is obviously a class above but the targeting of el ghazi by certain people on here is disgusting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's started liking IG posts about him joining, but so did Pape Sarr...

On talkshit tommorow ..Jim white has exlusive information from his jamaican contact on the signing of BAILEY and SARR to aston villa....

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Haha 2

Â