Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I would be furiousssssssssssssss if he ended up at Leicester, they annoy me because they have Tielemans who i wanted at villa and then they just signed Patson Daka who i really wanted us to sign so them signing Bailey would be the icing on the cake.

maybe you should stop telling Brendan Rodgers your transfer wishlist ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Think we all jumped on this one, because its a new link as the new season gets closer. looked a tall order before the JP tweet. Be very surprised if this one happens. 

Percy literally said he wasn't sure if we are or are not interested just that no deal is imminent. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Percy literally said he wasn't sure if we are or are not interested just that no deal is imminent. 

I know. I just don't think he will end up at VP. 

Dolan on the villa view was told by a source before it broke in the media that this deal was on. 

Does he have access? Dunno, but if we’re looking at several players of his quality (as Dolan reports) in this window… wow. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm confused as to why Percy's tweet is being seen as a negative, previous to it I was sceptical of this rumour because the daily mail aren't very reliable and Ashley Preece basically just repeats what others say. Percy saying that 'he's on the list' makes this seem more likely to happen than it did earlier today, and if Bailey is on the list then I'd imagine the other players on the list are very good superbad ballers too.

He also said that he's being offered to clubs so he's going to move this summer 

Nothing will be imminent regardless as he's playing in the gold Cup, QF vs the yanks on Monday 

Â