Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Talksport (someones called Kevin) talking about it right now. Said 'It's a go-er' to Villa. 
Said he's difficult to stop when he's on it but lacks consistency. He's just become a father. 

Sounds like we should sign Kevin instead, I am sure we can work on his lack of consistency. 

Edit: Beaten to it by Stan and his joke was way better than mine.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I can't recall a Jamaican national ever playing for Villa...

Daniel Johnson, didn’t actually ever play for us but is the only one I can think of.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I can't recall a Jamaican national ever playing for Villa...

Me neither but checked. Former academy player Daniel Johnson now at Preston have 2 appearances accordig to Wiki.

Saw him play live a few years ago when Genk played here in Cork. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile, knew he was too good for Genk then too, used to get frustrated at his team mates a lot. Would love to see this happen for sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Talksport (someones called Kevin) talking about it right now. Said 'It's a go-er' to Villa. 
Said he's difficult to stop when he's on it but lacks consistency. He's just become a father. 

That's a tough kind of alcoholism to battle, sympathies with Kevin

Too much hullabaloo about it at this point. I think the bid is legit. The question is, would Leverkusen consider it? Could be another ESR situation where we start our bid at 30m, slowly raise it before realizing we're just too far off their valuation of him. Still haven't seen any news about him wanting to leave or Leverkusen needing to sell.

• Like 1

Â