Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

8 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Can you confirm, proof please.

300 GIF by memecandy

There hasn't been a link to the player that hasn't been a single, one off spurious "report" from 2 months ago?

No reported interest, no indication from management that its an area of the pitch we are looking at, no percy, no reliable source of any kind. 

It's as much of a fantasy as the above gif is. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

are leverkusen really going to sell 2 of their main forward players in the same week? something tells me they're going to drive a hard bargain with this one

Who's the 2nd?

Gray? Not a main player for them 

They line up 1 up top and then either 2 or 3 behind him, i do think they'll be eying someone up as a replacement but if they sold Bailey they'd still have Wirtz, diaby, amiri maybe bellarabi

3 minutes ago, Denaldinho said:

Talented player but i expect him end up at Bayern M.

Unless coman goes they don't need him 

Dortmund with the sancho cash on the other hand... 

Edited by villa4europe

2 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Capture.JPG.3c616f2137e637d2b879e7f8574cad13.JPG

This is his official Twitter account right now. No idea how long he's had those emojis there though but it seems rather coincidental.

Yeah his name is Leon (aka lion) and his PFP is him with his hands in his ears. 

20 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Honestly we'd far more likely line up as Emi on the left, Jack through the middle and Bailey on the right. Both Bailey and Emi play on both sides if we signed them we'd be a very very fluid team especially with Baileys pace. 

I was saying I really really wanted him for a while. If we get him I really think we'd have to have a serious injury to not finish top 6

Maybe so actually Jack can take his time when he's centered alot more and Buendia would be ace to have on the left because he has great speed, skill and defensiveness.

If we bring in Bailey for the right Id be happy and i guess there would be an ace back up to Watkins I feel could be trusted which means less of me talking about Tammy as much😂. He can at least play centre forward, right wing and left Wing, he's a player that's very versatile.

Apparently were trying to piss off Arsenal again by going for Bailey, I would so love that to be true.Season hasn't even begun and Arsenal are going to be going to see the psychiatrist at this rate:

Edited by Dave-R

18 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He's a full back. 

I have great memories of him sprinting past defenders at pace for Villa and providing crosses for the likes of Agbonlahor and Carew. He has had to resort to being a full back in his twilight years as his pace has dwindled and he has to read the game more now

16 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

There hasn't been a link to the player that hasn't been a single, one off spurious "report" from 2 months ago?

No reported interest, no indication from management that its an area of the pitch we are looking at, no percy, no reliable source of any kind. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Who's the 2nd?

Gray? Not a main player for them 

They line up 1 up top and then either 2 or 3 behind him, i do think they'll be eying someone up as a replacement but if they sold Bailey they'd still have Wirtz, diaby, amiri maybe bellarabi

ah only played 10 games last season...assumed he was a main man

jeez everton are really signing some shite this window aren't they

24 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

That gif is what I want to do to posters talking about Tammy in a none Tammy thread. 

That Gif is what I want to do to people who suggest Tammy coming here is not real or not happening but they then go think every other thread that has a link is 😂

That pit is going to be might full if you lot don't stop.

Beside I never actually talked about him I just wrote his name in a little lineup and the mental breakdown crew arrives.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Officel

This would be a statement signing, many of the “big clubs” have been interested and followed this kid for some time…

There is a lot of envy and shock out there at him being linked to us (don’t you just love it? 😆), moreso than there was when we were linked to Buendia…

If we can compete this deal, it shows we really mean business…

Excitement levels have risen again, who else are we after? 😆

Our message to the rest of the league? 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

wow GIF

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

This would be a statement signing, many of the “big clubs” have been interested and followed this kid for some time…

There is a lot of envy and shock out there at him being linked to us (don’t you just love it? 😆), moreso than there was when we were linked to Buendia…

If we can compete this deal, it shows we really mean business…

Excitement levels have risen again, who else are we after? 😆

Our message to the rest of the league? 

spacer.png

He'd be a very ace signing indeed. It's been up in the air about where he'd go for a season or two now right?

We were looking at Takefuso Kubo as well as Bailey at one point, either would of always be great  in a Villa shirt.

Edited by Dave-R

Â