Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

He scores a goal at the start of that video when he points both fingers at his temple.

Just to put to bed any conspiracy theories about the social media emoji earlier. 

are leverkusen really going to sell 2 of their main forward players in the same week? something tells me they're going to drive a hard bargain with this one

Just now, av1 said:

He scores a goal at the start of that video when he points both fingers at his temple.

Just to put to bed any conspiracy theories about the social media emoji earlier. 

Beaten to it by @Jas10

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Having a right footed right forward and left footed left forward with Jack in 10 makes no sense to me

Honestly we'd far more likely line up as Emi on the left, Jack through the middle and Bailey on the right. Both Bailey and Emi play on both sides if we signed them we'd be a very very fluid team especially with Baileys pace. 

I was saying I really really wanted him for a while. If we get him I really think we'd have to have a serious injury to not finish top 6

3 hours ago, Okonokos said:

Please let this be true. He's such an amazing player. We'd easily be the best team on the counter with him Jack, Emi and Watkins. Plus Traore and El Ghazi as depth is just ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Watkins/Tammy

Grealish-Buendia-Bailey

Now that's a hot forward line..

There is more chance of getting a Jim'll Fix It badge DAVE-R than Tammy signing for the Villa....

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

So to all those wondering why some are less keen on El Ghazi and keep pointing to his goal stats thinking everyone is mad not to rate him.  These are their comparative stats for PL and Bundesliga:

El Ghazi - Goals 10, assists 0

Bailey - Goals 9, assists 8

Thats what other people want to see.  Scoring goals AND creating for others. 

El Ghazi did create a fair few chances. Its not his fault several times instead of hitting it first time Traore came bajc inside, or Luiz missed it. He was unlucky to not have a number of assists this year. Last year he had 5 in about 5 games more minutes. So whilst Bailey is obviously a huge upgrade I don't think you can say el ghazi is uncreative. 

Â