Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

27 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I got the impression from the Rashica saga you watched quite a lot of Bundesliga? I could picture Leverkusen's logo, but only just realised the red animals must be lions.

I did before last season but I've grown tired of all non-Villa football so not watched any non-Villa games for over a year. Turns out he's just had his best season yet but I can't comment on it.

Highlights videos make it look this guy has all the attributes to be blend formidably with Grealish and Buendia. Add in that he seems to be a very decent passer himself and I'll be incredibly excited if we get this done.

I just hope Watkins is doing extra finishing drills every day in training.

2 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

Two different kind of players though? 

That’s why I thought, Bailey more like Sterling type of direct pacy winger, ESR more combative and driving runs through the middle/left but a passing machine too.  

But, could we really be after both if Jack is staying? Seems like fantasy football. 

Edited by Awol

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

That’s why I thought, Bailey more like Sterling type of direct pacy winger, ESR more combative and driving runs through the middle/left but a passing machine too.  

But, could we really be after both if Jack is staying? Seems like fantasy football. 

Bailey is fast and Skillful, he's like Grealish but prefers to do it the fast way where Grealish likes to take his time and make sudden moves to throw his opponent off.

I wouldn't say no to having Bailey at the club.

Â