Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

21 minutes ago, Jareth said:

VEBEA15627.jpg?ts=1605616296

We were talking broccoli and sprouts, just wanted to fit in

Oh ok, thought you were trying to impart some knowledge of what a proper runner is, I was intrigued. Not sure what a picture of broad beans has to do with broccoli and sprouts, but probably the same as the definition of a proper runner.

11 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Think we should legitimately put in a bit for Haaland, we know it will get rejected out right but, let’s just flex our muscle, a little warning to the top clubs and a little bit of posturing for future signings to sit up and take notice. 

The price of any other player we were after would then be inflated by a selling club based on this - after all we would have shown we have "muscle to flex"

53 minutes ago, Jareth said:

VEBEA15627.jpg?ts=1605616296

We were talking broccoli and sprouts, just wanted to fit in

I'm not sure what type of beans they are, even though me mum and dad used to grow the things way back lol. I'm guessing runner beans or sugar snap.

Still Broccoli wins, least it can go Inn a cheesy pasta 😋

54 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Oh ok, thought you were trying to impart some knowledge of what a proper runner is, I was intrigued. Not sure what a picture of broad beans has to do with broccoli and sprouts, but probably the same as the definition of a proper runner.

I’m regretting the pun attempt now. FWIW we call them runner beans 

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Is that actually Cutler, also he doesn't deny interest so if it is Cutler.... 

I wanted to put the It's happening Gif but gifs aren't showing up for me atm. 

Yeah it is I think. 

24 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yeah that’s the real Cuts. That account is followed by the official club Twitter.

11 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

You think a player becomes worst based on who is trying to sign them? When was the last time we beat Chelsea to a player? Why ignore Leicester and Everton the other 2 (far better) clubs linked? Do you scarf down all your hated broccoli as soon as mummy says you're not allowed it?

No im not saying anything is wrong completely i just prefer it gives me peace of mind... for example I remember everton signing a few players that u thought would go to top four clubs and it didnt phase me because i just thought they wont do the business at Everton, certain players just dont click for certain clubs, of course there are many exemptions but just my theory i guess lol 

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

When you think they finished 5th last season with Vardy and Iheanacho, and now they've added Daka as well.

Compare that to Watkins, Wesley and Davis and it is a concern as we'll need to be competing with these teams if we want to push for a Europa League spot.

But, hopefully we can get this deal for Bailey sorted, freeing up Traore to chip in a bit more as a striker, and also bring in Alvarez which (sadly) has all gone a bit quiet.

I agree and patson daka will cause chaos but i hope hes off key and goes missing for them (yes im bitter) wesley and davis are not good enough for the level we need to reach now ... as stated before Wesley is good enough for finishing in the bottom half not in the top half

We wont get both Bailey and Alvarez so that one will be dead in the waters most likely unless we shift Wesley maybe 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by RicRic

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

The guy is so imposing and intimidating that he doesn't need a blue tick next to his name to ward off fakes. 

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

I'm not sure what type of beans they are, even though me mum and dad used to grow the things way back lol. I'm guessing runner beans or sugar snap.

Still Broccoli wins, least it can go Inn a cheesy pasta 😋

Runner beans. Lock the thread.

• Haha 1

The amount of gifs on here is mental at times. Like 8 or 9 in one post. If you're on 4G or posh as feck on 5G, then that can rinse through your data over a month. 

Edited by Wezbid
  • Haha 1

Â