Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

4 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Yes accept all the positive news blindly and deny anything negative under the exact same parameters. Got to love Twitter! 

Bailey has done an interview speaking about him leaving and his step dad mentioned us by name. Not even remotely close to journalists coming up with 50 different prices for grealish. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, est1874 said:

Fabrizio Romano who is still the ITK guru and the only source I truly trust has said we're still trying to come to an agreement with Leverkusen, we're in active contact but nothing is advanced.

Does make me wonder how these transfer things work sometimes, particularly when you have a club that would surely be willing to sell for the right price, and a buying club with lots of money and clearly willing to spend. Are we just having the world's slowest polite office conversation before getting down to what we really want from them?

1/7/21: "Heyyyy Bayer, my man, good to see you, how you been?

4/7/21: "Ja, not bad, you?"

12/7/21: "Good mate good, what do you make of the naughty Wayne stories?"

15/7/21: "Ahhh, nicht gud, nicht gud."

28/7/21: "Yeah yeah, ANYWAY the reason I popped over here..."

Romano is a clown and an idiot. He may have sources at the big clubs but outside of them he hasn't got a clue. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Romano is a clown and an idiot. He may have sources at the big clubs but outside of them he hasn't got a clue. 

He comes across like a cheap suit. Lots of flashy crap, showing off wealth, that kind of toxic nonsense 16 year olds hoover up faster than Kleenex. Living off the traction of social currency (likes/follows). 

Edited by ccfcman

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Not ITK but I’ve heard it’s Thursday tomorrow.

tenor.gif

I actually can't imagine life without this gif.  For shame on the doomsayers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I think this site had an annual allocation of GIF’s but we’ve used all of them in the last month.

They are still there ,  like the one in my post below , just only the chosen few can still see them , it’s been disabled for everyone else 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I think this site had an annual allocation of GIF’s but we’ve used all of them in the last month.

It's annoying.

Get the damn gifs, rally together and call for the return of our beloved GIFs now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

I don't trust your sources on this.

How about him saying talks in regards to sanson aren't advanced. And we released the media video the next day.

He doesn't have a clue. He just follows rumours on any club that isn't sky 6 and isn't Bayern, Juve, Milan, PSG, Barca or the Madrids.

Just now, MotoMkali said:

How about him saying talks in regards to sanson aren't advanced. And we released the media video the next day.

He doesn't have a clue. He just follows rumours on any club that isn't sky 6 and isn't Bayern, Juve, Milan, PSG, Barca or the Madrids.

Sounds a lot like he didn't know about 1 deal pertaining to the club you support so you've written him off.

He's right more often than he's wrong. Which puts him head and shoulders above most of us on VT when it comes to anything at all. 🤣

Hoping this isn’t the case (tweet below), I’d like us to sign both. Bailey out wide and Alvarez to be eased in as cover for the attacking positions, including for Ollie at CF. If he shines off the bench or in training, he gets into that first XI and displaces someone… Good attacking options and competition… 

We may well sell El Ghazi (good time to, can’t see his value rising much. Not against keep him around though).

So we’d have Jack, Buendia, Bailey, Traore and Alvarez….. that’s quite an array of attacking talent… major upgrade on having to play the likes of Trez & Anwar…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Hoping this isn’t the case (tweet below), I’d like us to sign both. Bailey out wide and Alvarez to be eased in as cover for the attacking positions, including for Ollie at CF. If he shines off the bench or in training, he gets into that first XI and displaces someone… Good attacking options and competition… 

We may well sell El Ghazi (good time to, can’t see his value rising much. Not against keep him around though).

So we’d have Jack, Buendia, Bailey, Traore and Alvarez….. that’s quite an array of attacking talent… major upgrade on having to play the likes of Trez & Anwar…

Do you honestly think 29 follower Jorge del Pedro knows? I know you’ve posted to open up debate about the need to sign both, but I think Villa is pretty air tight. People do not know our intentions. Things seem to get leaked at the other end. To say that villa number 1 target, backup etc. It’s all guesswork.

Leon Bailey would be a great addition. I agree that I think we need AM and Wide forward, ideally one of those who’s versatile to offer Ollie competition.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Do you honestly think 29 follower Jorge del Pedro knows? I know you’ve posted to open up debate about the need to sign both, but I think Villa is pretty air tight. People do not know our intentions. Things seem to get leaked at the other end. To say that villa number 1 target, backup etc. It’s all guesswork.

Leon Bailey would be a great addition. I agree that I think we need AM and Wide forward, ideally one of those who’s versatile to offer Ollie competition.

That’s correct, I didn’t post based on whether or not this guy was legit. Just to share thoughts and contribute to the discussion and, again, I think we need both and both would be great. 

Would we have changed our minds and that have been discovered within the space of 5 days or so? Na 😆

You’re right, we do run a tight ship and I like it. We have credible people at the club now and no chancers or amateurs… puts us in the best bargaining position if we avoid leaks and keep our deals and negotiations “under the radar”…

Quietly going about our business is the best way to go, certain people still make discoveries though. We’ll find out when bids are placed and rejected…

Bailey would give us more quality and competition on the wings. I would think Buendia or Jack will be playing as the CAM.

Alvarez is young and has huge potential. Our Emis will help him settle and we could develop a genuine talent without heaping too much pressure on him. Good cover for Ollie too ,who is not your typical/average CF or finisher, same applies to Alvarez. Both score goals yet have a more complete skillset or more attributes than an old fashioned finisher…

• Like 1

Â