Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, calcifer said:

Mount on a yellow, no way will Southgate keep him on for the full 90.... with us 1 up there is no way Jack comes on. Italy will go all out attack now. 

Mount in a yellow?

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Am I the only person watching all these pricks tossing beer in the air thinking I'm glad I'm at home? 

I don't think I ever want to go and watch and England game in public.

I'd never want to see an England game live at all

1 minute ago, Xela said:

From what I can see, its fans who have got into the ground without a ticket getting punched and kicked by fans who have paid?

Dunno about you but my first reaction wouldn't be to try to physically hurt them.

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

Mount on a yellow, no way will Southgate keep him on for the full 90.... with us 1 up there is no way Jack comes on. Italy will go all out attack now. 

More of a chance to get behind the Italy oldies.

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Never knew you had some Italian blood in yer Xela.😉

His name was Giuseppe and he was a tender lover. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure kicking the shit out of someone and stamping on them when theyre on the ground is justified because they've crept in without a ticket, personally. 

I'm not so sure. I hate violence but think of the danger these idiots cause trying to force and push through, and I'm sure they've hurt some of the stewards doing it. 

ITV just mentioned the fans who have forced their way in and Wembley have also made a statement. Absolute embarrassment. There Must be thousands in there by the sounds of it.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Dunno about you but my first reaction wouldn't be to try to physically hurt them.

I wouldn't, but i'm a lover not a fighter ;)

I can understand people's frustrations though. I don't agree with their methods of expressing it though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think you might be in the wrong thread :D 

Oh I know, I'm trying to keep out.

I'm watching the game but I just can't get interested.

It's just not Villa.

Just now, a m ole said:

Amazing that football fans in this country, even if it is a half full stadium, would ever try to force their way into a game considering Hillsborough

That was my first thought. Horrendous behaviour so I don't feel too bad for any that take a punch or a kick because of it. 

Â