Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, Davkaus said:

Am I the only person watching all these pricks tossing beer in the air thinking I'm glad I'm at home? 

I don't think I ever want to go and watch and England game in public.

I can’t stand it, it was slightly amusing at first as a spur of the moment thing if you happened to be holding a drink.

Now you see clips where the first instinct is to grab a drink just to do it. Bellends.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And yet again, tactical selection thus far proved correct, trippier and Shaw combining for the goal. 

If England go on to win this, I wonder if the needle shifts on the lucky vs good manager debate 

Happens every game so far. 

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And yet again, tactical selection thus far proved correct, trippier and Shaw combining for the goal. 

If England go on to win this, I wonder if the needle shifts on the lucky vs good manager debate 

The media couldn't have been kissing the managers arse any harder if they tried.

5 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Can't let this shower win.

From what I can see, its fans who have got into the ground without a ticket getting punched and kicked by fans who have paid?

• Like 3

Mount on a yellow, no way will Southgate keep him on for the full 90.... with us 1 up there is no way Jack comes on. Italy will go all out attack now. 

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’ve been critical so far, but our tactics in that half were perfect. We had an overload on the wings every. single. attack. They were so narrow. Now if they come out to match us we get space through the middle. 

3 minutes ago, penguin said:

I can’t stand it, it was slightly amusing at first as a spur of the moment thing if you happened to be holding a drink.

Now you see clips where the first instinct is to grab a drink just to do it. Bellends.

and the about 600 people all go to the bar at the same time to replace the beer they just threw. Dicks.

Â