Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I'm not so sure. I hate violence but think of the danger these idiots cause trying to force and push through, and I'm sure they've hurt some of the stewards doing it. 

I'm all for anyone who gets caught up in it defending themselves, but the kind of mob justice we see i that video just isn't on. 

Do you think they gave a shit about them not having a ticket? They just wanted to have a scrap IMO

Either way there should be several stewards getting sacked and prosecuted IMO, and whoever is responsible for the security of the stadium needs kicking out as well, this has been absurd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm all for anyone who gets caught up in it defending themselves, but the kind of mob justice we see i that video just isn't on. 

Do you think they gave a shit about them not having a ticket? They just wanted to have a scrap IMO

Either way there should be several stewards getting sacked and prosecuted IMO, and whoever is responsible for the security of the stadium needs kicking out as well, this has been absurd.

Bit harsh on the stewards. These aren't people equipped to fight off mobs storming the building..

Â