Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How the **** are people on the outside just able to open a door into Wembley Stadium though? I mean, it shouldn't be possible. What if one had been a bomber? Shocking security for the national stadium really. 

Scandalous. Needs to be a major investigation 

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Since I watched Werder Bremen last season I have seen the light. Referring & VAR is just done badly in the UK vs other leagues. 

Reffing is one thing, but the VAR is that they're playing to "clear and obvious error", which is what we said we'd do and then the **** started using protractors and mechanical pencils.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Apparently many (all?) of the gates are automated, and then there's a line of stewards behind them, so I've seen reports of people fighting their way through the automated gates and then running at the stewards (don't take this as gospel, it's a mix of what I've seen on social media and the Guardian liveblog but it might be completely wrong, I dunno)

Let’s face it. If your choices are pay £2000 for a ticket or take your chances jumping the gate for many people there is only one option there. 

Â