Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, sidcow said:

How the **** are people on the outside just able to open a door into Wembley Stadium tough? I mean, it shouldn't be possible. What if one had been a bomber? Shocking security for the national stadium really. 

How it usually works (the scale of this is unusual, but it happens all the time) is wait outside a door that staff use to get in and out. Wait for someone to open it. Rush past them, and then get lost in the crowd.

Happens all the time at sellout games, especially at Wembley.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All the refs in this tournament have officiated in a superior manner to the past PL season farce.

Since I watched Werder Bremen last season I have seen the light. Referring & VAR is just done badly in the UK vs other leagues. 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All the refs in this tournament have officiated in a superior manner to the past PL season farce.

Funny that, I was just saying the same thing to a neighbour about our sons' U12 Sunday League round-robin.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How the **** are people on the outside just able to open a door into Wembley Stadium though? I mean, it shouldn't be possible. What if one had been a bomber? Shocking security for the national stadium really. 

Apparently many (all?) of the gates are automated, and then there's a line of stewards behind them, so I've seen reports of people fighting their way through the automated gates and then running at the stewards (don't take this as gospel, it's a mix of what I've seen on social media and the Guardian liveblog but it might be completely wrong, I dunno)

Â