Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Man that felt like a long half of football.  Shaw excellent, Mount the weak link but if it stays 1-0 I don't think Jack will replace him sadly.

I think it flew by!

I can see them making a change though

I know opinions are opinions, but.

BBC
David Ljunggren: I wonder if England are going to regret not pushing more aggressively for a second goal

Ben Fides: Declan Rice has had an unreal first half. Talk about stepping up to the plate!

Baz: Southgate has been clever here, he's got Kane playing as a No.10 deep with Sterling going on past him. It's making Chiellini and Bonucci unsure of whether to push up or stay deep.....really working well so far

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

Just now, villa4europe said:

The crazy thing is we're **** winning and every single complaint you can level at us is literally sitting there on the bench

We can **** do this

Time it right with the subs, get that luck, it's ours 

Need to be brave. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

What's weird is that he looks like a little stocky , chubby beer drinker who only has a kick about on the weekends on the surface.

But his engine is immense!

Like Targett?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

We don't seem to have anything upfront anymore. We're sitting too deep

Never knew you had some Italian blood in yer Xela.😉

Can't get over how bad Immobile is away from Italian soil. Guy scores 25-30 goals with his eyes closed in Serie A but really a liability when games aren't stretched and played on counter attack.

Overall very good from England. Strong first 20 minutes and even though dipped since Italy don't have much creativity bar some Chiesa magic.

Second half will be about the subs really although England could get another in the first 15 minutes which should settle it.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

England look good at the back, which is unsurprising given how many defenders we have on the field.

So far so good. Another goal would be nice.

That’s been the tactic all along. England’s strength is in attack and your weakness is defence so the manager has bolstered the weakness knowing the strength will take care of itself. 

Am I the only person watching all these pricks tossing beer in the air thinking I'm glad I'm at home? 

I don't think I ever want to go and watch and England game in public.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

England have more than enough to win it, but Southgate will have to be proactive.

Italy won't be rolling over and dying any time soon.

England looks absolutely fantastic. The game is under control. This is amazing. So different from before. Italy has nothing.

I feel only Pickford can ruin this somehow.

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Can't let this shower win.

Part of me isn't too against this. Isn't it people with tickets attacking those idiots forcing their way? 

I don't want people to get hurt but acting like a word removed should have consequences. 

• Like 2

Â