Villan_of_oz

3.2 Million Instagram followers.

As a reference, Jack has 2 million, and probably had about 600,000 less a month ago. The official Aston Villa account only has 1.1 million

That sort of exposure is massive for our women's setup. Hope she can play.

55 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

3.2 Million Instagram followers.

As a reference, Jack has 2 million, and probably had about 600,000 less a month ago. The official Aston Villa account only has 1.1 million

That sort of exposure is massive for our women's setup. Hope she can play.

Small fry.  Trezeguet has 4.6m.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Small fry.  Trezeguet has 4.6m.

The capital city of the Egypt has nearly three times more inhabitants than Switzerland. She's not doing too bad to be fair to her.

39 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

The capital city of the Egypt has nearly three times more inhabitants than Switzerland. She's not doing too bad to be fair to her.

Their 3rd cities metropolitan area has the same population as Switzerland. 

• Like 1

Good to see us investing in the women's team! Its the future! 

Also nothing wrong with finding athletes attractive as long as you are respectful about it. 

Signing a Swiss international forward feels like we are going in the right direction.

• Like 1

Been following her for about 2 years now and I'd say she definitely has the right attitude to become a huge player for us. We were joint lowest scorers in the league, 15 from 22 games so some more firepower up front is definitely a step in the right direction. 

What's stood out for me is her dedication and passion for football, in a lot of her videos it's her doing keepy uppys and skill and extra training. She also seems to be well liked by West Ham ladies and her Swiss teammates and she's been on holiday recently with members of the Everton side after joining only at the end of January so appears a good egg in the dressing room. 

Really pleased to see Villa ladies signing a player I've heard of 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I'm abit concerned on this signing as to why she were at Westham, played a handful of games then were sent off to Everton for half a seasons loan.

Trying to find the why this happened on all the above because i just don't understand why she would suddenly be loaned out.

I take it Everton are better than WestHam for such a move to happen?? It's the only reason that I can think of that a move like that would happen.

Edited by Dave-R

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

Apparently she is a lesbian and in a relationship with team mate Ramona Bachmann, so Wikipedia says.

I think they split up a while ago. 
————————————-

She looks very skilful, always doing tik tok videos of doing different skills. 
I saw we scored internationally recently as well. Hopefully she’ll help the team kick on.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Everton as a side are just below the elite teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, and Man City, and way better than us currently and West Ham for that matter as well, so for her to be getting games for them is a good sign regardless of whatever the reason might be that she was loaned out from West Ham.. Also have to remember that some aspects of the women's game will work differently to the men's game, I don't know but highly rated players at lesser clubs going on loan to better teams might be perfectly normal, especially as there's nowhere near the same level of money involved in the woman's game much lower wages, usually no transfer fees and so on.

This was something that is new to me. It doesn’t appear that fees are involved in most cases then? 

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Everton as a side are just below the elite teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, and Man City, and way better than us currently and West Ham for that matter as well, so for her to be getting games for them is a good sign regardless of whatever the reason might be that she was loaned out from West Ham.. Also have to remember that some aspects of the women's game will work differently to the men's game, I don't know but highly rated players at lesser clubs going on loan to better teams might be perfectly normal, especially as there's nowhere near the same level of money involved in the woman's game much lower wages, usually no transfer fees and so on.

I thought maybe Westham had got her in and were themselves maybe better than Everton. Thought she was loaned her out to Everton because maybe she could of fell out with the Hammers club, performed worse at Westham (you know something bad that could of triggered a loan move to the Toffees).

I hope it's a case that she was that good that Everton are better than the Hammers female team and that she was bought in because she's absolutely brilliant and kicks ass.

If all that's the case then she will be an ace signing and bring something that was missing last season to Villa women's team which is goals.

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

And just like that!.. I'm into women's football :D

Fair play. As a sporting spectacle it’s not even close to the entertainment level of the men’s game for me. Like watching shadow boxing instead of actual boxing. 

• Like 1

Â