Villan_of_oz

Welcome to Aston Villa. I'm Aston Villa's greatest ever fan and I'm willing to help her with getting to know all about Aston Villa, the surrounding area and of course the Costa del sol of the west midlands Walsall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I'd been following her career, since I erm, first saw a pic of her a couple of years back.  Welcome!

How many days off sick have you had due to chafing related injuries........ RSI is it.....

8 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Welcome to Aston Villa we will enjoy your TikTocking very much here.

Why do they always play such shit in the background...get some Sabbath or Slayer on you bloody stereotype.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Why do they always play such shit in the background...get some Sabbath or Slayer on you bloody stereotype.

Yes I agree but I also agree that they shouldn't be playing that shit you mention either 🤣

To be fair who listen to the music, it's the talent your looking at lol.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

She has more followers on TikTok than Jack Grealish has on Instagram!!

So amazing sell on value female footballers over men.

You can imagine where all this is leading down the line to be a pro footballer. Are you on TikTok, how many Views do you have and yes we can see your very popular so yes your hired as a pro footballer!!

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

You can imagine where all this is leading down the line to be a pro footballer. Are you on TikTok, how many Views do you have and yes we can see your very popular so yes your hired as a pro footballer!!

That already the case. Clubs take into account global popularity for transfer fees.

• Like 2

I keep getting this Naomi Watts vibe from her but then i think National Treasure film and that she looks like Diane Kruger more.

Edited by Dave-R

Â