Villan_of_oz

6 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

So amazing sell on value female footballers over men.

You can imagine where all this is leading down the line to be a pro footballer. Are you on TikTok, how many Views do you have and yes we can see your very popular so yes your hired as a pro footballer!!

Yeah I don't want to burst your bubble but welcome to football in 2016.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Is it worth having an Aston Villa Mens and an Aston Villa Womens section under the "Villa Talk" section?, so as not to mix the two threads etc?

A Villa team is a Villa team

A Villa player is a Villa player. 

Man, Woman or Youth

They are all one

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 3

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

A villa team is a villa team

A villa Player is a Villa Player. 

Man, Woman or Youth

They are all one

thats not my point and you seem to be white knighting for no valid reason.

My point was that the Villa womens team is "so important", maybe it should have its own main thread area rather than getting lost in the mens section.

tbh you make a good point, maybe the u23s should have its own section also.

Just now, MaVilla said:

thats not my point and you seem to be white knighting for no valid reason.

My point was that the Villa womens team is "so important", maybe it should have its own main thread area rather than getting lost in the mens section.

tbh you make a good point, maybe the u23s should have its own section also.

dude, chill.
I'm saying one board for all villa teams and players

Just now, nick76 said:

How did you get a photo of me? haha

I agree though they wouldnt even look at my old ass with a side look. 

My point though is she is attractive but I wouldnt categorise her as a hottie in football women terms with some of those female footballers who are stunning, like Alex Morgan, Anouk Hoogendijk, Julia Simic or Jessica Landstrom even Alphonso Davies missus who plays for Canada . 

I'm on a losing battle here I know because this thread is already over jizzed and it's only just started.

She is a hottie and because you say she isn't doesn't mean you are right is just mean you have a different preferred type of hottie.

Let's face it you may think Morgan is a hottie it all could be because she's a world known star, maybe the first real known face of women's football, even had herself on a FIFA cover right? But does it make her a hottie? It doesn't really does it?

• Like 1

Since when did we start creating individual threads for female footballers? 😛

You had me a bit excited there for a moment. Thought we (the men's team) had made a new signing

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Since when did we start creating individual threads for female footballers? 😛

There should be an individual thread for you mate 😂 meant with all the love in the world

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

A Villa team is a Villa team

A Villa player is a Villa player. 

Man, Woman or Youth

They are all one

Not really, the youth players can progress and actually play for the main team. The women's team is a separate entity. 

Wish the women's team well, but until the day comes that teams must be mixed, I'm not interested in it and I too feel it should be kept separate from the main board. 

That's not sexist before anyone jumps on my comment. 

Don't think there's enough interest, might have been better having just one team serving the whole region with input from villa blues Albion and wolves all contributing to one women's team and getting decent crowds in. Rather than 200 fans each at each match.

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

Not really, the youth players can progress and actually play for the main team. The women's team is a separate entity. 

Wish the women's team well, but until the day comes that teams must be mixed, I'm not interested in it and I too feel it should be kept separate from the main board. 

That's not sexist before anyone jumps on my comment. 

Don't think there's enough interest, might have been better having just one team serving the whole region with input from villa blues Albion and wolves all contributing to one women's team and getting decent crowds in. Rather than 200 fans each at each match.

They wear the colours and the badge. They deserve our support. 

if don’t want to watch their brand of football, that’s fine. 

however, if we sideline it in to another board, no one here will ever be that interested. if it’s mixed with the men’s then great, we can learn and get informed about all things Villa.

• Like 2

Â