Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

12 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

does anyone want england to lose unless any of the villa boys are on pitch ? 😂

If JG or Mings aren't involved they can lose 5-0 for all I care

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

I can't stand listening to the so called experts anymore. Pretty sure the commentary will be just as bad, if it's Jenas I mute. 

I might just have to put on my "Best of Uriah Heep" album.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

It's so difficult to listen to the English media and pundits, it's like they've been told they must only be positive, and can't question anything anymore it's bizzare.

I'd like one of them to ask Safegate where his career was going before he signed for Villa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

C'mon. Are you really suprised?

I wasn't at Wembley the other day but I could hear enough from the crowd calling for Jack and the roar when he came on was louder then anything all night, Jack transformed us, he was the difference. What doesn't Southgate understand about this, why does he effectively say he can't trust Sancho because of his inexperience, well Jack doesn't have more international experience than Sancho, but hold on, a few days a go he proved he makes this team better. 

Honestly mate I did expect Jim to start, it's the logical thing to do.

I hate how they’re painting Southgate as some kind of intelligent genius, “the thinking manager”. When it’s actually only the none thinking, casual observer fans that like his football. Most discerning football fans can see him for what he is. An extremely limited manager who just happens to have an embarrassment of talent at his disposal. 

1 minute ago, GodsBarkeep said:

Does anybody else think there's a Morse code message hidden in Gareth Southgate's excessive blinking?

I remember as a kid watching the 1996 Villa season review VHS and Southgate's weird blinking always creeped me out. What is that about? 

• Haha 1

My word these lot from the bbc studio do talk a lot of shits. The extend that they go to and praise the Rice and Philips partnership was disgusting. ( I'm fine with them but they haven't really done anything too special )

Wouldn't mind just have a grumpy roy keane and give they'll a quick slap on the face and call Lampard a football fraud manager

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'd like one of them to ask Safegate where his career was going before he signed for Villa.

I remember the 1st game at Villa Park after Euro '96. We got a penalty and the crowd started singing for Southgate to take it. He smiled and shook his head as he stood if the center circle - so he heard it and felt the love from the Villa fans. (Yorke took it and scored.)

Southgate has never mentioned it once as far as I know. Rocket Polisher

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Don't worry we can just bitch on here and ignore the match until Jack (if) comes on :D

I'm already ahead on the game pal, I just don't get it, to do as he as done is not logical.

If I was close enough Southgate would be...

The Original Series GIF by Star Trek

• Like 1

Sancho over Jack?! What a joke. Fed up of this crap. Rice plays, Walker plays, Maguire plays, Sancho plays but no Jack. **** off Garth. 

Edited by Ingram85

17 minutes ago, Tegis said:

For us outsiders, this thread will be by orders of magnitude more entertaining than the game :D

That is even more true now that Hasse Backe is commentating :)

• Like 1

Â