Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

5 minutes ago, Tegis said:

*pussy

I went down on my wife last night and said, bloody hell you have a big pussy, bloody hell you have a big pussy

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I went down on my wife last night and said, bloody hell you have a big pussy, bloody hell you have a big pussy

BGbR7Hi.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I turned this off at half time, have the Czech's actually turned up or was this just a goal and more of the same

They started the 2nd half well, but the heat seems to have got to both sides. It's like Southgate is managing both teams. 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Southgate keeps getting away with not playing his best players from the start. It’ll bite him sooner or later.

He doesn't know his best players... 

Wouldn't mind it so much if he had a settled starting 11 and formation and it always played well for him and we were a good team

But when he's chopping and changing trying to find the answer and ignoring the one right in front of him it's **** stupid 

Just now, a m ole said:

72.9 million reasons why Sancho became world class and ready to start on Wednesday :trollface:

That was my conspiracy theory to the jack to man City done deal thing last week

Agent leaking it to the press to try and get a buzz around him so that he started the Germany game

He didn't start but he came on and still managed to grow his reputation yet all the links have died off

So is Southgate working on the basis that Jack creates more in 20min than he does in 90min?! Doesn't help himself at all. 

Matter of time before Jack comes on and it's too late. Should've been given a start in my opinion as he's deserved it and the most creative player by a long way. 

Â