Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

Upon seeing the Ukraine lineup and  formation, it looks to me like a 532. There's going to be little space in behind. Would have been better starting Foden and Jack in place of Sterling and Sancho. Bring them on when the game is stretched, but it's going to be hard to break Ukraine down playing the way we have been, and with tonight's lineup.

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Yep Jack’s crap in one-on—one situations.

In fairness he said he has several players who want to and can play on the left. 
Strange that he doesn’t pick the best of the lot though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

BBC Interviewer: “All the feels”

I’m in my thirties and think that’s unacceptable from the national broadcaster.

First journalists forgot their job was to inform the public. Then they thought it was instead to mirror the public’s emotional journeys, but they forgot that too. Now, in line with the broader trend of infantilisation in Western culture, they’ve just regressed to acting like tech-literate nine year olds.

Edited by His Name Is Death
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

First journalists forgot their job was to inform the public. Then they thought it was to somehow mirror the public’s emotional journeys, but they forgot that too. Now, in line with the broader trend of infantilisation in Western culture, they’ve just regressed to acting like tech-literate nine year olds.

George Clooney What GIF

Oh look Mason "Gareth wants To" Mount(me) is back, I'm almost surprised.

No, I'm really not.

And those two boring defensive clearings in the woods are still in midfield, lets hope they both get a yellow card  if England win. JG might get a game then.

Serve bignose right if England crash out. I won't laugh, honest.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, His Name Is Death said:

First journalists forgot their job was to inform the public. Then they thought it was instead to mirror the public’s emotional journeys, but they forgot that too. Now, in line with the broader trend of infantilisation in Western culture, they’ve just regressed to acting like tech-literate nine year olds.

laurel and hardy ear wiggling GIF

Just now, Villa94 said:

does anyone want england to lose unless any of the villa boys are on pitch ? 😂

I’d like England to go a goal or 2 down, Southgate realise that dancing around the obvious team selections is a stupid tactic, put Jack on who is pivotal in an amazing comeback.

• Like 2

Â