Euro 2020 : Quarter finals

BOF

Just now, His Name Is Death said:

I don’t even know what this means ha ha.

I’ll be the first to admit that don’t have a lot of chill (as the saying goes).

It's just me trying to get my tiny mind round the post. 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

**** sake, been looking forward to this all day, Jack had done enough ffs. I hate this *****.

Don't worry we can just bitch on here and ignore the match until Jack (if) comes on :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

**** sake, been looking forward to this all day, Jack had done enough ffs. I hate this *****.

It’s a joke, fed up hearing how important Sterling is….

We have scored what 4 goals an Grealish has set up 2 of them but nope. No praise. 

• Like 1

BBC talking up Sterling, two of the clips of him they use show him holding on to the ball too long and giving it away (or getting very lucky with a deflection.) I'm not saying he hasn't had a good tournament but it just frustrates me when pundits avoid talking about obvious things because it doesn't fit the easier narrative to go with

• Like 3

The thing is, England should win this even without Jack. We just know it would be so much more enjoyable and entertaining with him. Come on cock nose, we demand to be entertained. We’re not Middlesbrough fans, FFS!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

It's so difficult to listen to the English media and pundits, it's like they've been told they must only be positive, and can't question anything anymore it's bizzare.

Mute button is wonderful.

They're full of shite. Ferdinand does my head in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

It’s a joke, fed up hearing how important Sterling is….

We have scored what 4 goals an Grealish has set up 2 of them but nope. No praise. 

Correct. Against the Germans both teams were flat as **** for an hour, on comes Jack and its like night and day, what does he have to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

WTAF Lampard, momentum is a thing? you shouldn't change a winning side? why did we win Frank, who unlocked the Germans? No wonder you got sacked.

He's another clown who got found out at Chelsea the minute he stepped up to the big time.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

I can't stand listening to the so called experts anymore. Pretty sure the commentary will be just as bad, if it's Jenas I mute. 

Experts   :crylaugh:

As for the commentary.. it will be either that drip Jenas or the other misrable bastard Danny Murphy.

I don't mind Jonathan Pierce or Martin Keown. 

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â