Pape Matar Sarr

MotoMkali

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

They got him for free from a Senegal club at the start of the season. He has contributed in 22 games and is on under 600euro per week.

I highly doubt metz who spent 10 million on 19 players last season will expect any more than 10 to possibly 15 million euro including bonuses for him. I fact they would probably rip your hands and legs off for that sort of money.

Kind of missed my point. I'm not valuating the player. The info (as minimal as it is so far) is that's the cost, and the debate is how involved he would be. If he costs that, he's starting games. You've taken a different point from my post than was actually described.

'potentially £25m'

24 minutes ago, Awol said:

28th of May was the first time I posted about it off one random link, thought it smelled like a Mackenzie deal. Really hope it’s true, he could be shoring up our midfield for a long time once he gets established, with Luiz, Sanson, McGinn, Chuk and JWP fighting for and rotating through the 8’s. 

A high press, high energy and technically strong central midfield will make us much stronger. 

Don’t forget Ramsey seriously don’t think we’ve invested a year trying to develop him only to cast him aside next season 

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He needs a loan now. Bring him back next season and see what he’s about. We don’t need to rush these youngsters. 

Look at the kids over the summer in preseason first, if they aren't going to get a look in then loan them out, they should get the chance to play in the preseason games though...

He's definitely a CDM. All it is he breaks forward a bit more than most CDM types I remember his really brutal powerful shot. I watched Metz v Lille and Nice but that was because I wanted to watch Bamba and Ikone for Lille and for ocg nice I wanted to see Khephren Thuram.

I remember his tackling looked a bit feisty. He looked good.

• Thanks 1

Â