Pape Matar Sarr

MotoMkali

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Tbf, you brought him up a while back but I didn’t know if the link was credible or move was likely then…

Certainly an interesting player and the kind of move a “big club” makes…

Yeah everybody ignored the link when myself and @Awol I believe it was posted it weeks ago.

I actually posted it months before then as well.

Everyone was too busy, with yet another Deano argument.... hahah... it kept getting buried.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Based on this, he’s an 8. Literally never heard of him otherwise. Fits the model?

I assume he would be bought for his potential, for us to develop and mould him as we see fit… 

Likely has the attributes to be a 6 too…

The thing is you don’t sign highly rated €25 mill Euro wünderkids and get them on £25k PW if we are to win his signature wages will play a significant part. Amongst our top earners would be on around £60-£80k - with Jack out there on £120k+ … Get it done ! 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

The thing is you don’t sign highly rated €25 mill Euro wünderkids and get them on £25k PW if we are to win his signature wages will play a significant part. Amongst our top earners would be on around £60-£80k - with Jack out there on £120k+ … Get it done ! 

Keep bringing it back to Leicester with fofana because the similaruties with fee being quoted and age ,  fofana is on 20k a week

5 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Keep bringing it back to Leicester with fofana because the similaruties with fee being quoted and age ,  fofana is on 20k a week

No he's not.

You don't move for £30m to the moneybags PL and not secure yourself a fat £40k a week. Minimum.

6 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Really wow that’s impressive ! Ignore my post as I know eff all obviously 😂😂

Â