James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

19 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I hate all this Greedlish/ Greelhiss stuff, it’s so cringey. 

What about Grelish?

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I do want JWP. But he’s not a DM so I still think we’d need one even if we did by Prowse

Agree. He's a great player and a signing of intent. But we are glaringly and embarrassingly desperate for a commanding DCM

37 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I hate all this Greedlish/ Greelhiss stuff, it’s so cringey. 

I know, he’s just a Snake! We don’t need alterations to his name, we just need to say what he is….Jack is a Snake! 🐍 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I couldn’t agree more, it’s coming across like a bitter 16 year old who’s first girlfriend left him for a better looking lad.

Or a couple who got married 10 months ago after 20 years together and wanted to build something together and she had her head turned by the first millionaire who showed her his wallet and car. She’s a bitch!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s been a couple of weeks now, we should have all calmed down a bit. 

Nah, another couple of years and I might start calming down then.

If you’ve calmed down already fair play but I’ll still be fuming on November 30th.

Of course Southampton have put £50m on JWP, why wouldn’t they. He’s their captain and without him they practically seal their fate for relegation. But we’ve clearly identified him as the one we want. So let’s do what Man City did and make the offer. Let’s get it sorted 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, sne said:

If you believe the gossips we have bid around £25m or so for him previous during the summer. Find it highly unlikely we will double that offer.

If they are interested in selling and we are interested in signing him I think something like £35m, closer to the end of the window feels more likely. Throw in another £10m when we win the CL or if he wins the Ballon d'Or,  something pointless like that if it let's them save face.

If we are going to play 4-2-3-1 I'm not keen on him at all, if we go 4-3-3 them I'd happily take him, for the right price. And £50m is not the right price IMO.

Fingers crossed we don’t win the CL then. We can’t just throw money away like that!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s been a couple of weeks now, we should have all calmed down a bit. 

Don’t want to take off topic but I felt better seeing him play for them exactly as I expected. He ain’t the main man anymore and people will realise we made him look better than he actually is. 

Back on topic. Sign him up!’

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst 50m is a lot of money he is worth that to Southampton. It would be such a blow to them losing their captain and boyhood fan after losing other key players already. 

He’s a Portsmouth fan apparently. 

Â