Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Saka has been a big improvement on Foden as has Grealish been an improvement on Mount.

England need to pass to Grealish more though, every time he gets the ball in the final third it seems like something could happen, and he in his turn needs to be a bit more selfish sometimes.

Phillips grew into the game and played quite well but if you're going to play him as more of an advanced box to box midfielder then I'd rather play Bellingham instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Phillip's totally out of his depth. Looks like glenn Whelanadinho out there. 

Put Bellingham in for one of your midfielders and I feel the England forward play goes up another level.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

The fact that Mings had two very good games, two clean sheets, and gets dropped for Slabhead, is a **** joke.

As for Kane, he doesn't look like scoring a goal ever again. Until he plays against Aston Villa obviously.

Grealish = quality. Maybe he just might get picked every game now.

Oh, forgot Bignose was manager.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Phillip's totally out of his depth. Looks like glenn Whelanadinho out there. 

Yeah but Safegate lurves him.

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Saka and Grealish made that watchable.

Every time either of them get the ball you can hear the change in atmosphere. Imagine that with 45 or 60k in the stadium

Imagine when Saka comes to Villa, it'll be electric.

Jack been good that half but not amazing, I was expecting more. He's also doing less pressing off the ball, looks passive when England not in possession.

This isn't our Jack, I don't think he fits in midfield, he's better off the left in this team

• Confused 1

Jack's so good , no way Mount should get near that number 10 position, he makes the players around him better he's that good. Still waiting for a bit more from him, as we all know what he's capable of it's only a matter of time before he shows the world 

33 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I would love to see Watkins in this England side.

4 rights back's and 2 strikers with the same type of play meant he wasn't good enough 

7 minutes ago, EastEndVillan said:

why do they keep passing the ball backwards to Pickford when there's an easy 15 yards forward pass.

It's honestly so dumb. Also, 11 men behind the ball at corners whilst 1-0 up.

Â