Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

On 24/06/2021 at 11:57, Steero113 said:

If you watch the England training video's from the pre-cutdown squad Ollie's finishing is better than DCL's and Rashford's from the footage we got. 

He's gonna be a 20 goal striker next season I think. 

I actually think if it wasn't for the covid stuff he could have gotten around 21-23. Next season he'll hit 20 + easily. 

Hopefully with a few bribes to the referees and VAR he might even hit 30 in all comps.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Ollie jack and Buendia up front is gonna be exciting.

I cant wait mate, we are a midfielder away from being top class, Whether that's a new signing or Marvelous, Luiz or McGinn all upping their games to the next level I don't care, can't wait for next season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

What's the reason??

Because the Argentinian coach prefers the South American league. Which is why the keeper was starting most games despite being awful and them having Martinez. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IMO this kid is going to be the signing of the summer. I’m honestly still pinching myself that we got him. His offensive stats are well documented, but his press and defensive work is equally as good. This kid is going to transform us , and within a couple of months we are going to wonder how we got him for £35m (or whatever it was)

Edited by av1

13 minutes ago, av1 said:

IMO this kid is going to be the signing of the summer. I’m honestly still pinching myself that we got him. His offensive stats are well documented, but his press and defensive work is equally as good. This kid is going to transform us , and within a couple of months we are going to wonder how we got him for £35m (or whatever it was)

I agree, I think he’s going to light up the league with us. So happy we managed to get him before anyone else realised just how good he is…

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I agree, I think he’s going to light up the league with us. So happy we managed to get him before anyone else realised just how good he is…

I guess we have the constant speculation that Buendia is leaving villa to come, £60m bid comes in “surely villa will sell” 🤣

• Haha 1

Did we ever get a Buendia in a Villa photo presser?  Feel like I’ve been short changed with the announcement of our biggest transfer.  I know it was done across multiple countries and we were told it had happened and some little interview but feel like I’ve missed a real in the shirt Buendia moment and thought it would be done a week or two later when convenient.

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Did we ever get a Buendia in a Villa photo presser?  Feel like I’ve been short changed with the announcement of our biggest transfer.  I know it was done across multiple countries and we were told it had happened and some little interview but feel like I’ve missed a real in the shirt Buendia moment and thought it would be done a week or two later when convenient.

Not yet but probably on holiday/quarantining from copa friendlies, sure once all that’s done we’ll get him with the shirt. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Not yet but probably on holiday/quarantining from copa friendlies, sure once all that’s done we’ll get him with the shirt. 

Cheers thought I might have missed it.  Maybe July 1st, contract start date might have something to do with it as well or even our new shirt unveiling. Who knows!

Just now, nick76 said:

Cheers thought I might have missed it.  Maybe July 1st, contract start date might have something to do with it as well or even our new shirt unveiling. Who knows!

Maybe he’ll unveil the new kit 👀

Just now, Loxstock92 said:

Maybe he’ll unveil the new kit 👀

standing next to ESR who will have just signed and Jack signing a new contract.  Three of them in the new kit together.

I Hope Please GIF

😂😂😂

• Like 1

If we can add ESR too,

Then we’d have a huge creativity in our team. With Traore as an impact sub (or starting the odd games. 

But I think we’ve add a very good player to our squad. Really looking forward to the season.

Â