Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Interestingly, Coutinho is also on that list....

... at just over half Emi's xA

Its misleading because its including his time with Barcelona last season to which his creation numbers were very low. So much so that I actually predicted Coutinho would be much more of a goalscorer than creator for us.

His xA numbers only with us are much higher at 0.19 or 0.23 depending on the sources I checked.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

@Zatman doesn’t a high xG compared to a low aG mean a player gets chances but doesn’t take them?

Yes but Buendia isnt on Timo Werner territory yet 😂

His xg is 1.3 and he has 1 goal, for me it indicates how crap we are that is the highest individual XG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yes but Buendia isnt on Timo Werner territory yet 😂

His xg is 1.3 and he has 1 goal, for me it indicates how crap we are that is the highest individual XG

I would guess his goal was as close to 1.0 xG as you can get, but I'm trying to think of what other chances he's had for that other 0.3. Can't think of any.

4 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

What in the hell does Buendia have to do to get a start seriously.. were gonna end up losing our best player in years, to accommodate Gerrards has been best mate Coutinho 🤦‍♂️

He needs to be better. Our best player in years?! Really? Grealish says hi!

4 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

What in the hell does Buendia have to do to get a start seriously.. were gonna end up losing our best player in years, to accommodate Gerrards has been best mate Coutinho 🤦‍♂️

Play better than he has been recently. Coutinho was one of our best players in the last game so makes sense he would start. 

28 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Technically Coutinho is the better player but Buendia offers more defensively.

I'd drop Bailey and play Buendia with Coutinho, we can accommodate both.

Ings up top.

For me Buendia's vision makes him more dangerous in the final third than Coutinho. At least while we're feeding on scraps.

Â