Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

25 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Something definitely not right.

He also appears to have deleted his Instagram, neither has he tweeted or liked anything on Twitter since 12th September.

The guy plays football for <25% of the matches he's available for. It's not like he's playing himself out of the team either. He's just not happy.

• Like 2

Just now, Keyblade said:

The guy plays football for <25% of the matches he's available for. It's not like he's playing himself out of the team either. He's just not happy.

I think many people would be building the team around Douglas Luiz and Buendia. But Gerrard sees them both as on the periphery 🙄

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MaVilla said:

the logic of this post makes me want to cry 😭

im really starting to get disenfranchised with the club at mo, its horrible.

I've been feeling that for weeks now too. I hate watching us play, it's criminal that Gerrard has made us into such a cynical, dull team. What compounds it further is there's zero emphasis on competition for places. Its grim to see talented, creative players like Buendia sit on the bench, no matter how well they play in the limited minutes he gives to them. 

Edited by The Other Mat
Missed a bit.
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

All that extra training he put in when he was meant to be on holiday before preseason.

What's his reward? 

The bench, poor guy.

Better than Sanson managed! (who seemed to be doing something similar)

Edited by Rolta

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Not hating on coutinho but this is silly 

Will somehow not start the Forest game and then be sent to start against Chelsea and it'll be "WhY isN't BuENdia peRforming?"

• Like 2

We really should be looking after a player like this, he’s got years on Phil, super naive by Gerrard to freeze him out.

Gives his all too. If he leaves I’ll be gutted, phils probably got 2 more seasons in him then we’ll be searching for another no.10. 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, spiezels said:

We really should be looking after a player like this, he’s got years on Phil, super naive by Gerrard to freeze him out.

Gives his all too. If he leaves I’ll be gutted, phils probably got 2 more seasons in him then we’ll be searching for another no.10. 

If I were him I’d be out of here like a shot - I reckon he absolutely smashes it in training and no doubt thinks that if I can’t get into this team, I might as well move on.

Its little short of a crime that such a talented player can be so easily dismissed. You’d think that with Gerrard being such a wonderful player and mixing with other world class footballers he would appreciate talent when it’s right under his nose 🤷‍♂️

He was the most exciting signing we made for years and we just squander him. It's crazy how you can go from loving everything about the club to hating it in such a short space of time. Seems like everything we're doing is just rotten.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He was the most exciting signing we made for years and we just squander him. It's crazy how you can go from loving everything about the club to hating it in such a short space of time. Seems like everything we're doing is just rotten.

At least he knows he’s loved by the fans, who else has their own song that gets sung in the 50th minute when they’re on the bench. In fact, who else even has an original song?

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

Â