angus Gunn gone back to nrowich from brighton £5m

capaldo to salzburg from boca £5m

laxalt to dynamo kiev from milan £3m

marlon to shakhtar from sassuolo £10m

emmanuel dennis to watford from brugge £3m

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

another red bull special, Caden Clark to Leipzig

I'm pretty high on the kid, but even I'm surprised he leapfrogged Red Bull Salzburg and went straight to Leipzig. I wonder if it has any implications for Brenden Aaronson and his future.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2021 at 02:48, JamieZ said:

I'm pretty high on the kid, but even I'm surprised he leapfrogged Red Bull Salzburg and went straight to Leipzig. I wonder if it has any implications for Brenden Aaronson and his future.

was thinking it might be because Jesse Marsch is going to be at Leipzig. who knows though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

was thinking it might be because Jesse Marsch is going to be at Leipzig. who knows though. 

I think it was built into his NYRB contract, but having Marsch there will certainly be a plus for him. My guess is he'll spend at least six months getting acclimated before he starts making gameday squads, but I'd love to be wrong. I think he's got a really high bar of potential.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Given how good and popular Saka is now , wonder why he isn’t linked with a move away from Arsenal?

Personally I think it's because it's all agents leaking and doing this bullshit with the rags, talksport, SSN etc

If saka has instructed him not to play that game then he has a quiet summer 

• Like 1

Being widely reported that ManUre are finally going to sign Jadon Sancho from Dortmund for around €85m 

Will be interesting to see what the hype is all about. I’ve seen snippets of his time in Germany but nothing to suggest he’s worth that amount. 

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Being widely reported that ManUre are finally going to sign Jadon Sancho from Dortmund for around €85m 

Will be interesting to see what the hype is all about. I’ve seen snippets of his time in Germany but nothing to suggest he’s worth that amount. 

16 goals and 20 assists, including involvement in 5 goals in the CL, as a 21 year old wide player isn't much to justify that cost in your view? It's not the PL, but the Bundesliga isn't exactly a pub league. It's crazy how much people downplay player sif they don't play in England.

Signing of the summer, IMO, he's a very, very special player who's doing big things years off his peak. I fully expect him to humble anyone who questioned his fee, especially when compared to the likes of Pogba and Maguire who cost Man United similar amounts.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I'll admit, @theboyangel, your post wasn't unreasonable and I've got a bit wound up by comments over the years like the cliché one of whether Messi could do it on a cold night in Stoke.. My frustration wasn't all about your post :D

• Thanks 1

Firpo to Leeds is interesting one to me.

Looked excellent at Betis and yet another Barca have signed with no real plan to get him into first 11 and then just waiting for prem club to come in and sign him.

Attacking wise he'll be upgrade on Allioski.

Just over 10m is pretty good value for someone who's only 24.

Edited by VillaChris