Summer 2021 transfer thread

villa4europe

2 hours ago, Villa94 said:

well after all this curfuffle i really hope sancho is worth it 😂

He's very good with space to run into. Anyone who watches Bundesliga regular knows even relegation fighters tend to park their defences on the halfway line so quick ball over the top and you're through on goal usually.

What he's not good at is finding a way through a tight defence as seen with most of his England cameos so will probably add to Man. United's issues in that regard rather than solving them.

• Like 1

RB Leipzig are set to sign André Silva from Eintracht Frankfurt and Lille to appoint Claudio Ranieri. Those are both interesting moves. Leipzig are picking up their first high-scoring striker since Timo Werner's departure and Lilli are appointing a manager they're going to hope will be able to keep them at the top despite some high-profile departures.

Excited Season 4 GIF by FOX TV

zatmans favourite gvardiol to leipzig from zagreb 16m

juan foyth to viallarreal from spurs 15m

gregor kobel to dortmund from stuttgart 15m

simakan to leipzig from strasbourg 15m

kouadio kone to gladbach from toulouse 9m

aster vranckx to wolfsburg from mechelen 8m - wonderkid on fifa and fm

candreva to sampdoria from inter 2.5m

sergio gomez who was really highly rated at dortmund made his loan to huesca permanent but then joined anderlecht for 1.5m

• Like 2

free transfers -

brian brobbey to leipzig

dragovic to red star

gervinho to trabzonspor

javi martinez to qatar SC

padelli to udinese

propper to PSV

fernandinho resigned with man city

hoedt to anderlecht

rovella to juve

atsu, ben arfa, valbuena, bentaleb, bertrand, jerome boateng, robbie bardy, bruma, cahill, carroll, clyne, david luiz, debuchy, gameiro, jovetic, juan jesus, madzukic, mangala, mustafi, robery, sergio romero all released with no new club

lionel messi as it stands is officially a free agent

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

So what is going to happen with Messi?

They keep saying he is about to sign the contract until 2023 and has apparently taken a pay cut

Probably waiting until after the Copa America to sign it 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Excited Season 4 GIF by FOX TV

sergio gomez who was really highly rated at dortmund made his loan to huesca permanent but then joined anderlecht for 1.5m

Not really living up to his Spain u17 and u19 hype but still only 20 years old so could come good possibly. 

42 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Sergio Ramos to PSG. PSG hoovering up the free transfer market. With Donnarumma, Wijnaldum and Ramos. Probably more too I can’t remember!

Messi next 😉

Probably 1.5 million a week in wages

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MachoFantastico said:

Kind of surprised Dortmund letting Sancho go for just £73 million, I can only guess there's some big add-ons involved. Got to be worth near the £100 million surely. Still, fascinated to see how he does in the Premier League. 

I suspect covid hit Dortmund hard. But from a Man Utd pov it seems like a smart signing. Pricy but the right position for them.

If its inevitable that he leaves and Haaland leaves they could be trying to stagger the blow 

Get the £73m this summer, invest it, get the £100m next summer, invest it could mean they're better off than losing both in 1 window 

The rumoured replacement is Madueke from psv

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Sergio Ramos to PSG. PSG hoovering up the free transfer market. With Donnarumma, Wijnaldum and Ramos. Probably more too I can’t remember!

Oh and they’ve got Hakimi incoming too for for 70odd million. 

Going big this summer!

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I suspect covid hit Dortmund hard. But from a Man Utd pov it seems like a smart signing. Pricy but the right position for them.

Wondered that myself, considering they were reportingly rejecting £80 million for him last summer. Agree that United have got a solid deal there.